Emmanuel Andrews

Wildcats5454

I honestly don't have a clue where you are going with this Randy. I tell you what, lets give it a break and sometime later get back on here and discuss this. At this point I am not sure what the big difference could be. Keep your thoughts and till later!

Think about it, ask around, you might figure it out.

The bottom line is he was there doing the same thing as the other administrators. I also saw the assistant coach there too. Nothing you say will change and of course you will keep defending your buddies. The TSSAA must know what happened because of the punishments. Actually I don't have time for little games you are playing trying to take some of the heat off the SCHS coach. He messed up and nothing will change that. Not blaming the SRO or any other administrators from LCHS. It will not change the fact that there was a fight and Andrews will not play for SCHS again. That sad and I do hate it. I also do not think the SCHS coach pushed the chearleader on purpose. I do think he is the main reason this happened though. I say that even though he is your buddy. He lost his cool and did not get his team where they needed to be. His actions distracted the SRO and then he couldn't fully do his job of watching the students. That pretty much says it all and if you have something you would like to share than say it and stop beating around the bush!!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all this is the first time I have heard second row. Second. I wasn't standing in the way nobody was. He had a clear shot to the locker room. You sir need to calm down. Quit dropping accusations you can't back up. You don't know me sir.

Crunch, dont say its false bc your mad. EA cheap shotted one guy bc he wouldnt let him through. then i saw with both of my eyes (which have 20/20 vision), because i was less than 3 feet away, saw him get punched. then he didnt fight anymore. period. get over it.

how bout this ????

YOu know I don't have a dog in this hunt...should probably stay out of this because I am sure to get hit from both sides. I do not go or have a kid to attend either school. Do not live in either district. You all have gone on and on not only in this thread but another....well over 40/50 pages.

Do you all realize you are both at fault???...let it go.

Shelbyville coach acted a fool to even get T'd up after the game. Ran over a cheerleader(I'm sure by accident) LCHS fans got on the court...as many students from many schools have in the past and will in the future. EA got in a fight(who cares who started it or why it happened...he got in a fight) A fight on school grounds should be like a fight during school....lucky he didn't get suspended from school. TSSAA ruled on the punishment...not LCHS.

I had a coach once tell me....Don't complain to me after the game about officiating or losing the game. Shouldn't have been that close to let the referees decide it. Don't complain about being punished over something...should keep away from trouble so as not to be accused.

Both schools, students, coaches, etc were the cause. Quit rambling about the same old thing from page one of the first thread. It will not change anything Suck it up and move on!!

You sir are a genius - will take your sage advice. Goodnight all

RandyMc. Can you sit on the front row of the bleachers? We call them floor seats. Mr. Coach from S'ville did push a cheerleader. It's fact. I don't know where you are going with this other than just rambling. I know you are standing up for S'ville, but really where are you going with this? You tried the SRO and it failed tonight so what else do you have sir?

yea it was crowded, not saying it wasnt. but E had already gotten by. what stopped the teams progression to the locker room was E stopped and turned around. he then came through the student section (NOT the big group of ppl directly in front of the lobby doors, but along the bleachers in what MC calls the floor seats, along the out of bounds line.) he cheap shotted one guy and then got punched. EA threw the first punch: FACT. I was there. I was 3 feet away. Now, where sir or madam were you?

First of all this is the first time I have heard second row. Second. I wasn't standing in the way nobody was. He had a clear shot to the locker room. You sir need to calm down. Quit dropping accusations you can't back up. You don't know me sir.

YOU were not standing in the way?......

yea it was crowded, not saying it wasnt. but E had already gotten by. what stopped the teams progression to the locker room was E stopped and turned around. he then came through the student section (NOT the big group of ppl directly in front of the lobby doors, but along the bleachers in what MC calls the floor seats, along the out of bounds line.) he cheap shotted one guy and then got punched. EA threw the first punch: FACT. I was there. I was 3 feet away. Now, where sir or madam were you?

EA had already turned the corner around the bleachers (floor seats LOL) to make his way into the locker room, is this correct? That's the way I read this. If he had just gone about 8 more feet would have been in the locker room.

Sir can you not read? I said I wasn't and nobody was. Sorry I just embarassed you sir.

Sir can you not read? I said I wasn't and nobody was. Sorry I just embarassed you sir.

Embarrassment? Seriously? Just wanted to make sure you didn't make a mistake, so I can take it from this you were the LCHS student involved in this incident? Or are you saying that you weren't standing in the way, kinda like I wasn't?

RandyMc. Can you sit on the front row of the bleachers? We call them floor seats. Mr. Coach from S'ville did push a cheerleader. It's fact. I don't know where you are going with this other than just rambling. I know you are standing up for S'ville, but really where are you going with this? You tried the SRO and it failed tonight so what else do you have sir?

it's a fact that she was pushed, but also a fact that it wasn't intentional.. he was doing his job by trying to get the guys to the locker room and then something that wasn't that big of a deal became a big deal, if it's not intentional now why was it such a big deal that it was intentional then. Coach Thomas was then pulled to the side because of that leaving the team way in front of the assistant coaches who had to break up the fight after it had started not much you can do then. I just don't understand why the cheerleader didn't understand that he was trying to get his team to the locker room and to get out of the way.. maybe she didn't realize but at the time she made it seem like he picked her up and tossed her by the way she was acting, but not it's an unintentional move to the side. Funny how things change after our best player is suspended.