Emmanuel Andrews

Wildcats5454

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You 100% sure it wasn't an LCHS pullover? Did you happen to see the football coach during the incident? Just curious?

What about the football coach? He was with the kid that the SCHS players beat the crap out of!!

No, during at at the end of the game, not after the fact.....

Sorry Randy.........You lost me there. Could you explain where you are going with this??

You 100% sure it wasn't an LCHS pullover? Did you happen to see the football coach during the incident? Just curious?

What about the football coach? He was with the kid that the SCHS players beat the crap out of!!

Sorry Randy.........You lost me there. Could you explain where you are going with this??

I would just like to know where he was during the game, during the last minutes of the game and immediately after the game, not after the incident....just curious.

Trying to make a point here... the crime does not fit the punishment...E was defending himself from a hostile crowd that surrounded him and a few others...was getting called obsenities and dodged a punch before he reacted.... FACT..

Are you saying that Andrews was not in the visitors stands when this confrontation occured?

RandyMC. He had on a white polo that said LCHS SRO his right upper chest and the Lawrence Co. Sherrif Symbol on the Left upper chest. Also wearing khaki pants with gun on one side and badge on the other. Drove his Lawrence Co. Sherrif Car. I would say he was in his typical uniform since I see him daily.

It could have been but it also has his "uniform" on it. He was in uniform so that rules that out of the question. He was not in civilian clothes that didn't have any LCSD markings on it.

Randy I honestly don't understand what the football coach from LCHS has to do with this but he was sitting on the visitors side upper level. I saw him head down toward the lower level before the game was over but am not 100% sure after that. Is there something I am missing? The next time I saw him he was in front of the student section helping. Do you know something you would like to share that would change the fact that 3 players were suspended for fighting in the LCHS student section??

I honestly just don't understand why a teacher from another school would be arguing in all this. I mean really a math teacher of all things. This is ridiculous. I mean I'm probably half your age. Please show just a little class and represent your school.

Trying to make a point here... the crime does not fit the punishment...E was defending himself from a hostile crowd that surrounded him and a few others...was getting called obsenities and dodged a punch before he reacted.... FACT..

Are you saying that Andrews was not in the visitors stands when this confrontation occured?

100% lie... not in the bleachers... thats exactly what im saying....

100% lie... not in the bleachers... thats exactly what im saying....

You need to call the TSSAA hotline posted earlier!!

EA was past the first 2 rows of bleachers headed down the hall when he stopped walking. yea they had a hard time with the crowd cause we were on the floor, eveyone was moving down to see our SRO and try to leave, not surround the SCHS players. but then EA turned around and came through our crowd. yes im sure he was being taunted, but i was in the student section, there were no obscenities, only 'Jimmie'. there was no drink thrown and he threw the first punch which was a cheap shot, then he kept coming and someone punched him, and after that for some reason he didnt fight anymore lol