District 13AA Tournament Bracket

GCPioneer

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Pioneer= some of your fans from Obion County were looking for you the other night, maybe they'll get a chance to met ya sometime this week. ;)

quote]

Yea, I heard a certain "fan" was looking for me, lol...maybe a player for Obion Co.? Just let her know her last name is understood now. ;) I wasn't there the night we played Crockett Co. It really wasn't worth the drive over there so I listend on radio. Tell Lucas to show you who I am next time, I don't care if you or anyone else know, lol.

As for the tournament games, Gibson Co. played decent against Haywood Co. considering Haywood Co. played a great game and came in with a good game plan. Their coach has them playing some good basketball right now. Griffin and Reedy played GREAT in the post with them both coming away from the game with double-doubles. Butler did her thing as well in the game.

The Westview/Obion game was a great game to watch from a neutral perspective. Central didn't shoot the ball quite so well and going 3-28 from 3's doesn't help the cause much. I really believe the Central/Haywood game will be interesting tomorrow night. If Central wins the consolation and Gibson Co. wins the championship, that sets up a region semi game between GC/OC in a loser go home! ;) The region tournament will be huge!

Also, if anyone is interested in this...... Lexington won District 14AA, Bolivar came in second, Liberty in third, and McNairy Central in fourth. Westview, Gibson Co., Lexington, and Bolivar will host 1st round games and the other 4 will travel. Region tournaments start up Friday night.