The official Complaining Thread

wristbar

Have to throw this out there too:

Bradley Central step on the same mat as a Division II team. For such a strong team, it's frustrating to know that they will NEVER face Baylor, Ryan, Callie, or any other private school. A little unfair to the Bear wrestlers as well. Cleveland and Soddy have been your only rivals for like fifteen years, why not raise the stakes?

Change State tournament to double elimination

Combine Division I and II in the individual tourney for a TRUE State Championship

lol. change the name to "Beating the Dead Horse". However, Bradley did wrestle Ryan and Christian Brothers at a dual tournament at CB a few years ago (05 I think) so saying they will "never" wrestle these teams is fairly inaccurate. The only schools they don't schedule are Baylor and "Callie".

Bradley and Cleveland have been wrestling for a lot longer than 15 years.

The stakes don't change, regardless of who you wrestle during the season. State titles are the goal.....period.

BTW...The gold bond worked. I'm happy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forget why, but it seems like 98-2002, Matt Keller and Pat Simpson were both 4x TN state champs, OW's, NCAA all-Americans, but never wrestled each other. Is this true and if so why is that the case?

Patrick Simpson was a 3x state champ his brother Phillip was the 4x state champ.

I want to complain that Patrick did not win it 4 times.

BTW strongbad, there's some stuff out there called "Anti Monkey Butt Powder". I was sent some of that in a care package during my deployment. It works better than Gold Bond. :?:

I would like to complain that the TSSAA has been inept at running their website throughout the traditional tournament. I will look past the fact that it will not be televised or even webcasted as I am sure the powers that be have made it an extreme hoop jumping game, but to not give up to the minute scores on matches and team scores, come on.

I understand that the tssaa wants as many people as possible to attend the first Rodeo arena finals, but can we at least join the 21st century. As Tennesseans we rank at the bottom in education, but surely someone knows how to run a website that is directly linked to the person recording official results.

Oh, I'm sure you will be able to buy the DVD from the TSSAA for $20.

I hope everyone at the Rodeo had a great time, and all of us that couldn't make it, oh well, thats TSSAA for you.

I would like to complain that the TSSAA has been inept at running their website throughout the traditional tournament. I will look past the fact that it will not be televised or even webcasted as I am sure the powers that be have made it an extreme hoop jumping game, but to not give up to the minute scores on matches and team scores, come on.

I understand that the tssaa wants as many people as possible to attend the first Rodeo arena finals, but can we at least join the 21st century. As Tennesseans we rank at the bottom in education, but surely someone knows how to run a website that is directly linked to the person recording official results.

Oh, I'm sure you will be able to buy the DVD from the TSSAA for $20.

I hope everyone at the Rodeo had a great time, and all of us that couldn't make it, oh well, thats TSSAA for you.

Move.

Its still a relatively free country.

Move.

Its still a relatively free country.

reftn, did you really pull the "move" card on a thread titled "The Official Complaining Thread"? Sorry reftn, but I love this state, and I am not moving anytime soon. I just needed to rant about the correlation between the fact that we rank fourtyseventh as a state in public education and the fact that there was no webcast/broadcast/team score update.

Now I would like to complain about people who can not take a rant on a complaining thread. If you don't want to read complaints, don't open "The Official Complaining Thread"