Scotts Hill Beats Adamsville

SHlion99

Tonight the Lions of Scotts Hill traveled to Adamsville and was missing Garret Blankenship, a starter and senior, and won by 8. This is the second time Scotts Hill has beat Adamsville. I dont understand how you can continue to rank Adamsville 5th in the State. By the new rankings we have beat 2 teams in the top 5 one of them twice. Is West Carrol really the 3rd best team in State. I've seen them play once and wasn't that impressed. WAY TO GO LIONS!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight the Lions of Scotts Hill traveled to Adamsville and was missing Garret Blankenship, a starter and senior, and won by 8. This is the second time Scotts Hill has beat Adamsville. I dont understand how you can continue to rank Adamsville 5th in the State. By the new rankings we have beat 2 teams in the top 5 one of them twice. Is West Carrol really the 3rd best team in State. I've seen them play once and wasn't that impressed. WAY TO GO LIONS!!!

Rankings are politics my friend! I understand were you are coming from but now the new season begins! So good luck to the Lions! :x

Scotts Hill has a really strong squad. Their boys play their guts out and leave it on the floor. But I was really disappointed with their fans. Cheering for your team is always acceptable. I wish more of our fans stayed in the game like your fans do. However yelling at the other team's players and then TAUNTING the coaches and the bench that was totally CLASSLESS. These are kids first and foremost and to see grown adults yelling at kids that is totally unacceptable. This is why emotions get out of hand and bad scenes occur (fights like what happen between Lawrence Co. and Shelbyville). Don't let the actions of fans impact the hard work that your kids have done. I wish Scotts Hill the best in the tournament, but fans let the kids be the center of attention not the other way around.

I am a Scotts Hill High School basketball parent. I apologize if our fans acted inapproriate. However, I was in the crowd last night and did not observe this. We do love our teams and sometimes get very emotional during the moment. You have to admit that the whole gym was very emotional last night with the tightness of both of the games. I really don't know if you are aware of this or not, but when Adamsville played Scotts Hill at Scotts Hill there was some commotion going into the locker rooms after the boys game. The Adamsville coach was not very classy or professional at this time. We do have an adult witness to this or I would not be saying this. Lets just always remember that it is just a game. There are other things in life that we should place more emphasis on. Go Lions!

Your adult witness that night didn't act too much like an adult herself. As a matter of fact what business did she have back there after a game anyway? All the Adamsville coach did was defend his players and make sure none of them did anything stupid.. I didn't find too much class in the Scotts Hill crowd when AJ Damron went down last night. I actually heard a few snickers and jokes.

I have seen both of Adamsville's games with McNairy Central and the players are the ones who have shown no class. #30 tells the crowd to be quiet when he makes a shot and I have never seen players get away with fussing with officials as much as these guys do.

They also run around on the court after the game like they had won the state championship. I guess they show as little class in a loss as they do in a victory.

Scotts Hill has a really strong squad. Their boys play their guts out and leave it on the floor. But I was really disappointed with their fans. Cheering for your team is always acceptable. I wish more of our fans stayed in the game like your fans do. However yelling at the other team's players and then TAUNTING the coaches and the bench that was totally CLASSLESS. These are kids first and foremost and to see grown adults yelling at kids that is totally unacceptable. This is why emotions get out of hand and bad scenes occur (fights like what happen between Lawrence Co. and Shelbyville). Don't let the actions of fans impact the hard work that your kids have done. I wish Scotts Hill the best in the tournament, but fans let the kids be the center of attention not the other way around.

I was at the game last night and the only people that show no class are a couple of players from Adamsville. #44 doesnt get any good minutes but when he does hops around and dances and showing off because you are ahead. I remember him going into the locker room last night and looking at where I was sitting and acting like they had won the game which of course did not happen. #30 is the BIGGEST BABY on the court I have ever seen in my life. He complains about everything. As far AJ Damron he is a good ball player but is as well very cocky.

What did our fans do last night??? Besides the students doing the all familar is that not the score board chant that the students do every game.

I have seen both of Adamsville's games with McNairy Central and the players are the ones who have shown no class. #30 tells the crowd to be quiet when he makes a shot and I have never seen players get away with fussing with officials as much as these guys do.

They also run around on the court after the game like they had won the state championship. I guess they show as little class in a loss as they do in a victory.

HUMBLE is not the word that comes to mind when discussing Scotts Hill. I would say this is the coach's issues and should be addressed.

HUMBLE is not the word that comes to mind when discussing Scotts Hill. I would say this is the coach's issues and should be addressed.

OBVIOUSLY utfan has no clue who they are talking about because Bobcat was talking about Adamsville and not Scotts Hill in the first place. Scotts Hill doesn't do anything more than ny body else would do after a win. Adamsville is the one who jumps around like they have won the state championship which will never happen may I add when they take a 5pt. lead into halftime. They came over to our side and started taunting us and crap like they had already won the game at halftime. Too bad for Adamsville they ended up losing.