Region 6A!! Can they make it 6 State Tourneys in a

thenomad

Summertown has done a good job controlling the games' tempo, but you can do that with a solid point guard. The matchups I saw between the Eagles and Wildcats, Summertown had the early lead for the most part and made Wayne County come out and defend. In the District championship game, Summertown's zone really slowed the game down, but Jordan Chard was the equalizer there with a big second half of mid-range pullups. I felt like Perry County's quickness on the perimeter negated Clifton's ability to finish off the bounce.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just dont understand why when Rice hits a "3" he has to yell. Its almost like he didnt expect to make the shot or something. Act like you been there before! Make a shot, sprint to the other end and get ready to play defense. No need in yelling at the opposing bench or fans. No hand gestures necessary. Why put your jersey in your mouth? Is he hungry? Dadgum get the child a snack before the game or something.

YES THEY CAN!! :roflol: You can keep making remarks about the Rice's. But in the end they will jump up and bite your stinking head off!!!!!!!!. There were some great comments on how to play against the half court spread. The players getting the T's every game are the ones that don't care what happens to there team. Its time to shut up and play! WC over PC/ ST over MTP :roflol: Dont forget to stop by the consesson stand and say hay to fellow posters. COACHES, PLAYERS AND FANS " GOOD LUCK" To everyone tonight.

Tonight s'town wins by 3 52-49. PC wins by 5 66-61. If pc plays like they did against Ca Saturday night it could be by as much as 10 but I don't see it being double digits by any means, my call is a 5 point game but very well could be less than that. Good luck Pc and S'town.