Region 6A!! Can they make it 6 State Tourneys in a

thenomad

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You gotta share the buzzer beaters. SHS's turn.

idk about that... if wayne county wins tonight that will give them 3 region 6-1a titles in the 2009-2010 school year that would be a first

After coming from behind & beating PC the other night like WC did, this could be their year. I'd like to have 3 titles this year. With baseball coming up maybe we face SHS again for another title, 4 would be awesome.

idk about that... if wayne county wins tonight that will give them 3 region 6-1a titles in the 2009-2010 school year that would be a first

After coming from behind & beating PC the other night like WC did, this could be their year. I'd like to have 3 titles this year. With baseball coming up maybe we face SHS again for another title, 4 would be awesome.

SHS also came back and beat Mt. Pleasent the other night. I'm hoping for a state tourny trip for the eagles AGAIN this year!!

Actually, it is not the first time for WCHS to sweep all 3...the other time was in 1991....except we didn't have to wear Mt. Pleasant jerseys that time :motorbike:

Actually, it is not the first time for WCHS to sweep all 3...the other time was in 1991....except we didn't have to wear Mt. Pleasant jerseys that time :motorbike:

true

The Cats came ready to play tonight!!! We shot great, crashed the boards, and just refused to lose! Congrats Wildcats and Coach Franks. Way to take care of business! Let's send McEwen packing come Monday night!!!!

McEwen? :motorbike: I thought their basketball team was on the same talent level as their football team.

Not true....McEwen is a VERY solid squad and WC better bring their A game for the 2nd game in a row.

Last night was the best WC has played all year....very proud of them. You could tell they were ready to play from opening tip-off (even if they were the TigerCats :roflol: ).