Division II-AA Miss Basketball Finalists

Paige Baechle, Pope John Paul II

Marie Carpenter, Ensworth

Taylor Reece, Brentwood Academy

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to these outstanding players on becoming finalists!!!! What a list of talent here in Tennessee! Again I will speak of the one I know best.......Beth Hawn of Forrest. This is so deserving!! You have accomplished so much during your time at Forrest, and for your future, the sky is the limit!! We are all very proud of you, not only on the basketball floor but as such a versatile, well rounded young lady.....congrats to our new Miss Chapel Hill and hopefully your selection as Class A Miss Basketball!!!! Best of Luck to all the finalists...way to go!

Congrats to all these young ladies, an achievment that futher details the accomplishments these athletes have distiled to their team,school and community. I know the talents of single a nominees better and I will say either of the three is very deserving and will do well in future plans.I have seen Leonard first hand for three years and not only do I precieve her as a great athlete, but a caring person for those who surround her, was in the elite of the honor roll of her senior class. Not only in these areas has she impressed me but the way she values right over wrong and always has the time to be friendly and courteous to all.

I would like to say congrads to all these young ladies who have been chosen as the finalist for Miss Basketball, I can only speak about one of the young ladies on that prestiege list, that being Miss Molly Heady of Clarkrange High School. I have watched her play for four years, she is a outstanding player as well as an outstanding individual. She is a role model for younger ladies who are going to continue their play of basketball. It's like everywhere you go rather it be Clarkrange, or any other surrounding county or anywheres in the Upper Cumberland if you start talking about ball at some point of the conversation you'll here the name Molly Heady!! Good luck with the achievements and goals you have accomplished, and the goals you have set that I have no doubt of you not reaching them.. May God Bless you and guide you!!! Go Lady Buffs hope to see you in the Boro on March 13th, 2010 and after 32 minutes of regulation we all get to see that pile of blue and gold uniforms and another touch of gold being that Class A State Championship gold ball !!!!!!

I would like to say congrads to all these young ladies who have been chosen as the finalist for Miss Basketball, I can only speak about one of the young ladies on that prestiege list, that being Miss Molly Heady of Clarkrange High School. I have watched her play for four years, she is a outstanding player as well as an outstanding individual. She is a role model for younger ladies who are going to continue their play of basketball. It's like everywhere you go rather it be Clarkrange, or any other surrounding county or anywheres in the Upper Cumberland if you start talking about ball at some point of the conversation you'll here the name Molly Heady!! Good luck with the achievements and goals you have accomplished, and the goals you have set that I have no doubt of you not reaching them.. May God Bless you and guide you!!! Go Lady Buffs hope to see you in the Boro on March 13th, 2010 and after 32 minutes of regulation we all get to see that pile of blue and gold uniforms and another touch of gold being that Class A State Championship gold ball !!!!!!

MOLLY HEADY IS A GOOD PLAYER GRANT YOU NOT BUT I SAID BUT YOU HAVE LAKEN LEONARD FROM JC AND EVERYTIME YOU TURN AROUND IS IN THE HERALD CITIZAN PAPER. IF ANYONE ISGOING TO BRING HOME A GOLD BALL I WOULD SAY IT WOULD BE JC NOT CR BUT THAT IS MY THOUGHTS OF THAT. CONGRATS FOR ALL THE FINALISTS IN ALL CLASSES ESPECIALLY FROM DISTRICT 7A. GOOD LUCK MOLLY AND LEANORD.

Wow bite back number one, this is only my personal feelings about and young lady i know, and and what i am hoping for the turn out to be, you come on here and respond to what i have to say about a personal comment, and quote something like as if i had said something bad about jc and laken, you need to reread my post and you'll see niether jc nor laken mentioned. Thank you and god bless you as well..

MOLLY HEADY IS A GOOD PLAYER GRANT YOU NOT BUT I SAID BUT YOU HAVE LAKEN LEONARD FROM JC AND EVERYTIME YOU TURN AROUND IS IN THE HERALD CITIZAN PAPER. IF ANYONE ISGOING TO BRING HOME A GOLD BALL I WOULD SAY IT WOULD BE JC NOT CR BUT THAT IS MY THOUGHTS OF THAT. CONGRATS FOR ALL THE FINALISTS IN ALL CLASSES ESPECIALLY FROM DISTRICT 7A. GOOD LUCK MOLLY AND LEANORD.

Wow bite back number one, this is only my personal feelings about and young lady i know, and and what i am hoping for the turn out to be, you come on here and respond to what i have to say about a personal comment, and quote something like as if i had said something bad about jc and laken, you need to reread my post and you'll see niether jc nor laken mentioned. Thank you and god bless you as well..
I would like to say congrads to all these young ladies who have been chosen as the finalist for Miss Basketball' date=' I can only speak about one of the young ladies on that prestiege list, that being Miss Molly Heady of Clarkrange High School. I have watched her play for four years, she is a outstanding player as well as an outstanding individual. She is a role model for younger ladies who are going to continue their play of basketball. It's like everywhere you go rather it be Clarkrange, or any other surrounding county or anywheres in the Upper Cumberland if you start talking about ball at some point of the conversation you'll here the name Molly Heady!! Good luck with the achievements and goals you have accomplished, and the goals you have set that I have no doubt of you not reaching them.. May God Bless you and guide you!!! Go Lady Buffs hope to see you in the Boro on March 13th, 2010 and after 32 minutes of regulation we all get to see that pile of blue and gold uniforms and another touch of gold being that Class A State Championship gold ball !!!!!![/color']

ok let me back up im sorry i wasnt meaning that to sound bad. sorry sorry sorry. i take it back. im glad two girls from the UC are in the running for it. i was thinking of another post i seen. im sorry shouldnt have been pointing fingers at you.