EAST HAMILTON HURRICANES

BEAST27

CANES play Brainerd tonite....should be a good game. After a disappointing loss to Signal, the HURRICANES are hungry to start winning. They have chanaged some things around and will be ready tonite. Look for some big plays and a WIN for EAST HAMILTON.

Good luck, Varsity Canes! You've got what it takes to WIN!!!

By the way, does anyone know how the JV game turned out against Ridgeland, last night? Freshman team won 20-0! :)

Good luck, Varsity Canes! You've got what it takes to WIN!!!

By the way, does anyone know how the JV game turned out against Ridgeland, last night? Freshman team won 20-0! :)

Big win over Brainerd. Right now I'd say games vs Central and East Ridge will be tossups, under dog vs Tyner and Red Bank, favored over Hixson, you may see them make a push for the playoffs.

Big win over Brainerd. Right now I'd say games vs Central and East Ridge will be tossups, under dog vs Tyner and Red Bank, favored over Hixson, you may see them make a push for the playoffs.

How bout them Canes....I have said all along, this team will mesh and start showing what they are made of. Good game Friday nite. Both offense and defense looked good. Good ball management by QB Chris Moore and good movement of ball by running backs Logan Jackson and Bonza Monroe, I think both had 100+ yards. Some good defensive plays by Harrison Warren, Dylan Epperson, Scott Paone and Francisco Rodriquez. good job by linemen Dakota Fern and Steven Jetton. Great job kicking by Logan Cornelius. Overall great effort by whole group working together as a team. I yhink these boys have a shot at playoffs in a few weeks.....just keep up the good work. Hard work and persistence pays off?

Edited by BEAST27

How bout them Canes....I have said all along, this team will mesh and start showing what they are made of. Good game Friday nite. Both offense and defense looked good. Good ball management by QB Chris Moore and good movement of ball by running backs Logan Jackson and Bonza Monroe, I think both had 100+ yards. Some good defensive plays by Harrison Warren, Dylan Epperson, Scott Paone and Francisco Rodriquez. good job by linemen Dakota Fern and Steven Jetton. Great job kicking by Logan Cornelius. Overall great effort by whole group working together as a team. I yhink these boys have a shot at playoffs in a few weeks.....just keep up the good work. Hard work and persistence pays off?

...See you @ Finley next week...this will be the "RAMS" 3rd game(out of 4) on the artificial turf...team is coming around after the win over McCallie last night...should be a good one!!!

...See you @ Finley next week...this will be the "RAMS" 3rd game(out of 4) on the artificial turf...team is coming around after the win over McCallie last night...should be a good one!!!

Good job showing how overrated McCallie is this year. They are NOT the McCallie power we have seen in the past. I still can't believe you guys lost to Whotewah. You all clearly had more talent but failed to pull it together. We had a very disappointing loss Friday night as we lost that game in the first three minutes of play. Hope the coaches study the film and stay away from starting the game with a formation that has not been successful for us.

See you Friday at Finley, looking for a better game than last year.

GO CANES!!!

Good job showing how overrated McCallie is this year. They are NOT the McCallie power we have seen in the past. I still can't believe you guys lost to Whotewah. You all clearly had more talent but failed to pull it together. We had a very disappointing loss Friday night as we lost that game in the first three minutes of play. Hope the coaches study the film and stay away from starting the game with a formation that has not been successful for us.

GO CANES!!!

I wish EH would play Whotewah!!!!!!!!! ha ha McCallie s not overrated at all there a good team and so is Tyner, somebody s got to win and it was Tyner. If the game was lost in 3 mins then you should ve went home :roflol: or won it in the last 3 mins because the last time checked it was a 4qtr game!!!!

GO CANES!!!

...McCallie is a good team with depth(numbers) and being in Divison II makes it a very difficult task for any public school to compete against...the score might not not be as lopsided as it was last year(58-6) but I am still looking for the "RAMTRAIN" Victory this Friday!!!

GO CANES!!!

Hey EHgreen sounds like your not happy with the the coaching over there at East Hamilton. What should they be doing. Have not had a chance to see them how do they look

Hey EHgreen sounds like your not happy with the the coaching over there at East Hamilton. What should they be doing. Have not had a chance to see them how do they look

No... coaching is fine for the most part. We just do not have a consistant passing game and do much better with the run. Our offensive line has been very strong and our running game has been our strength. We still have a very young running back core but they are getting better with each game. I am sure the coaches thought we would surprise Lancaster by coming out throwing from our passing set but it is just too inconsistant. As far as what we should be doing, I would have to say... RUN, RUN and RUN. This takes time off the clock and allows us to keep the other teams offense off the field and keeps a young team in the game. One thing that most people back here may not know about our last game is that Lancaster is not TSSAA and picked up 5 senior players from Hillsboro (So I am told). They do not have to sit out since they are not TSSAA. Their main player, #1, is a real stud and gives whatever team he is on an advantage.

No... coaching is fine for the most part. We just do not have a consistant passing game and do much better with the run. Our offensive line has been very strong and our running game has been our strength. We still have a very young running back core but they are getting better with each game. I am sure the coaches thought we would surprise Lancaster by coming out throwing from our passing set but it is just too inconsistant. As far as what we should be doing, I would have to say... RUN, RUN and RUN. This takes time off the clock and allows us to keep the other teams offense off the field and keeps a young team in the game. One thing that most people back here may not know about our last game is that Lancaster is not TSSAA and picked up 5 senior players from Hillsboro (So I am told). They do not have to sit out since they are not TSSAA. Their main player, #1, is a real stud and gives whatever team he is on an advantage.

Well you gota remember the entire Lancaster highschool consists of 115 kids compared to East Hamilton's 1000-1500? So yeah you needn't complain. last time i checked, a football game was played by a team, not individuals. Peace out :mellow:

Well you gota remember the entire Lancaster highschool consists of 115 kids compared to East Hamilton's 1000-1500? So yeah you needn't complain. last time i checked, a football game was played by a team, not individuals. Peace out :mellow:

It does help when 4-5 of the individuals on your team played 5A (Hillsboro) and 6A (Overton) football last year and didn't have to sit out any amount of time?!?! :thumb:

• Upvote 1

You are right EH does have that many students when you include the middle school which shares the same building. Our team is still young as over 2/3's of the team is sophomores. And you are right, the game is played on the field and I hope we reschedule the Home and Away with you all again.