White Station vs Dyer County

Icy

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...that means I would have to leave straight from work to get in....I would really love to attend this game because I know NS and Melrose won't be worth watching at all, but I don't want to drive there and not get in. This game could go down as a great one. Do any of you know if TSSAA passes will be accepted??

The TSSAA passes end after the regionals..I heard they sold about 600 tickets today around 3 o'clock.

Wow...that means I would have to leave straight from work to get in....I would really love to attend this game because I know NS and Melrose won't be worth watching at all, but I don't want to drive there and not get in. This game could go down as a great one. Do any of you know if TSSAA passes will be accepted??

The TSSAA passes end after the regionals..I heard they sold about 600 tickets today around 3 o'clock.

Just a little footnote: Theses two teams have played each other before, this year. They played each other in a basketball clinic earlier in the year. I believe White Station won by 5 pts. It will be interecting to see how much both teams have improved. The different atmosphere will be big in my opinion. The crowd will be big, and loud. If DC can keep it close, the fans will bring them to victory.

Here's the most significant fact going into the game. I've heard that for the first time since the regional tournament began the official will come from outside of Dyer County.

Lol!!!!! Ummmm the majority of refs from this area do not like DC. So where they gonna be from...Memphis???..:)

Just a little footnote: Theses two teams have played each other before, this year. They played each other in a basketball clinic earlier in the year. I believe White Station won by 5 pts. It will be interecting to see how much both teams have improved. The different atmosphere will be big in my opinion. The crowd will be big, and loud. If DC can keep it close, the fans will bring them to victory.

I am a big DC fan but pre-season games don't count for anything in my opinion....most kids especially from Memphis have been playing AAu and have not had a chance to work as a team. Bottom line is WS has more experience...all I am hoping for is just to give them a good game

Adsmom, welcome back to coacht. We missed you this season.
awww thx!!! But you are one of the few that knows how to find me :). Hey I never count DC out but realistically I know what we are up against...Memphis is a hotbed of talent....heck with around half miil. People by hard NOT to be...haha!!! I just really wanna see our guys give them a game....we have some great talent but our teams is young and I think the maturity level can hurt us...who knows how this will go??? Nobody thought we would beat NS and we did 3x....I have seen great teams fall and underdogs win over the years. Predictions and opinions always come and go....I just wanna see a good game win or lose. And Omg for the guy who thinks all ,,44 had was Prather....what the heck!!!...lol!!!

Adsmom, welcome back to coacht. We missed you this season.
awww thx!!! But you are one of the few that knows how to find me :). Hey I never count DC out but realistically I know what we are up against...Memphis is a hotbed of talent....heck with around half miil. People by hard NOT to be...haha!!! I just really wanna see our guys give them a game....we have some great talent but our teams is young and I think the maturity level can hurt us...who knows how this will go??? Nobody thought we would beat NS and we did 3x....I have seen great teams fall and underdogs win over the years. Predictions and opinions always come and go....I just wanna see a good game win or lose. And Omg for the guy who thinks all ,,44 had was Prather....what the heck!!!...lol!!!
Should be a entertaining game. it will be a tough task for DC to pull it out. I will be pulling for them. DC has the most talent of any team in West Tn outside of Memphis but I agree they are just to young this season. Stranger things have happened.

im lovin the hype building up on this thread for this game. hopefully it lives up to all that. monday couldnt get here soon enough!

will be a rockin gym, packed. id get there as soon as they let people in the doors. i honestly doubt they will turn people away. as packed as it has been during the previous substate games we have hosted, there is much room for standing room only.