predictions on title game in single A

jcman

Congrats to Moore County!! Your doing a fine job of representing the best overall district in the State for Womens 1A Basketball. It has prepared you well! Good luck in the finals!

I would have to disagree with that. 7A is probably the best overall district in the state. but congrats to Moore County. My lady Patriots couldnt buy a bucket today and it hurt us

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moore county is a very good team and are very deserving of this championship game. They are very well coached and play hard. I am biased but I think the gold ball will once again be won by The Lady Blue Devils of Jackson County. If not I'll congratulate Holly and her team. 55-45 JC

Both of these schools, along with others are tradition RICH in Basketball. JB in Jackson County is one of the two smaller school legends in the area. Upper Cumberland Basketball is well known and those C/U coaches who know anything about Tennessee find the spot one to look in on. Except for their love for HS basketball, both of the coaches might be at a different level. Some say there must be something in the water with the amount of talent that comes from the area. I say otherwise. they are thinking about RBS but thats another thread.

Moore County is another community whose residents are proud of their heritage and many years the best find their way to seek excellence and GBB is one of those areas. Yes its one of those areas in the Shelbyville/Murfreesboro area who off season coaches seek the best Tennessee has and its not surprising the school is playing in the State Finals. Its not unlike Schools such as Forrest, Upperman, Cannon and many other schools that size get up a car load to find off season play and build a neucleus of players to make a run for a title.`

Both of thse are great stories which others have duplicated and are the reason GBB is so successful. As usual success breeds success and draws players,

To all of the small schools, Class A Congrats and at 2:00 this afternoon your representatives Jackson County and Moore County will play for your Title. And those who have been in tht spot in the past will be looking in on the Dance Floor, with interest. There will always be another year, some other schools and some more Great players. Keep your training and enthusiasm.

Both of these schools, along with others are tradition RICH in Basketball. JB in Jackson County is one of the two smaller school legends in the area. Upper Cumberland Basketball is well known and those C/U coaches who know anything about Tennessee find the spot one to look in on. Except for their love for HS basketball, both of the coaches might be at a different level. Some say there must be something in the water with the amount of talent that comes from the area. I say otherwise. they are thinking about RBS but thats another thread.

Moore County is another community whose residents are proud of their heritage and many years the best find their way to seek excellence and GBB is one of those areas. Yes its one of those areas in the Shelbyville/Murfreesboro area who off season coaches seek the best Tennessee has and its not surprising the school is playing in the State Finals. Its not unlike Schools such as Forrest, Upperman, Cannon and many other schools that size get up a car load to find off season play and build a neucleus of players to make a run for a title.`

Both of thse are great stories which others have duplicated and are the reason GBB is so successful. As usual success breeds success and draws players,

To all of the small schools, Class A Congrats and at 2:00 this afternoon your representatives Jackson County and Moore County will play for your Title. And those who have been in tht spot in the past will be looking in on the Dance Floor, with interest. There will always be another year, some other schools and some more Great players. Keep your training and enthusiasm.

very good post...should be a great game.

I would have to disagree with that. 7A is probably the best overall district in the state. but congrats to Moore County. My lady Patriots couldnt buy a bucket today and it hurt us

We'll agree to disagree then. I'd put Moore County, Forrest, MTCS, and Cascade up against any other district top four and come out ahead, Ice. Match up 1-1, 2-2, 3-3, 4-4 and tell me who is better in 1A? We would of had a clean sweep in region play if it weren't for injury and foul trouble. Our best player went down and two other starters fouled out with a double digit lead in the fourth. Cascade finished game with 5 freshman on the floor.

I would put 7A top 4 (Jackson Co., Clarkrange, Pickett Co., and Clay Co.) up against any district top 4. When Jackson County wins today, 7A will have 3 gold balls and 1 silver ball in the last three years! This is the first year in several years they didn't send two teams to the state. Jackson and Pickett have both won 4 championships in a row, and Clarkrange has won multiple championships in the 80's, 90's, and 00's. Also, if I am not mistaken, Clarkrange and Jackson Co. rank 2 and 3 for most championships won regardless of class. Add that to the 1 that Forrest has and the zero you win this year, and you got domination. You have good teams that come along each year, but year in and year out 7A represents very well!

We'll agree to disagree then. I'd put Moore County, Forrest, MTCS, and Cascade up against any other district top four and come out ahead, Ice. Match up 1-1, 2-2, 3-3, 4-4 and tell me who is better in 1A? We would of had a clean sweep in region play if it weren't for injury and foul trouble. Our best player went down and two other starters fouled out with a double digit lead in the fourth. Cascade finished game with 5 freshman on the floor.

Jackson County Clarkrange Pickett County Clay County. District 7A has proven to be hands down the best district year after year. Forrest an Moore Co are good programs but the other 2 schools would have trouble competing in our district.