Bearden vs Beech 1st Round

Icy

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without knowing anything about Beech, I have no idea what to expect from them. I know that Bearden has the guards to handle the rock and shoot the three. If they can penetrate the zone and find some open men on the low block, I think that they can score. Any idea of what the game time is?

thursday at 1 pm. tourney bracket is on tssaa website

Without knowing anything about Beech, I have no idea what to expect from them. I know that Bearden has the guards to handle the rock and shoot the three. If they can penetrate the zone and find some open men on the low block, I think that they can score. Any idea of what the game time is?

thursday at 1 pm. tourney bracket is on tssaa website

thanks!!! That will be just in time for when I'm waking up in Vegas!!!

so beech is going to run the same 1-3-1 defense..... i just remember last year when they had a great pg up top in the zone chasing the ball while he had 4 fouls sure enough he picked up his 5th, then they couldnt run their offensive sets without him and it cost them. mistake by the coach maybe he leaned something from it. question this year will be can they handle the press from bearden, reece should be ok at doing that and big john taylor should dominate phillips in the post, if bearden turns them over all night then i could get ugly if not beech has a great chance to win.