Seigel vs Melrose

Icy

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If a team has 7 D1 prospects, they should be UNDEFEATED period!!!! From following them online here on coacht this year. It sounds like they have issues with some tempers and coaching issues, do we run or stall with the lead, and with inconsistant free-throw shooting!! Any team can be beat!! Look at Bearden last year!!

Yea, if u think rutherford county schools dont do anything to get players, you are quite ignorant.

Janeal McDonald, zoned for riverdale, transferred mid season last year

Cedric Williams, same as the mentioned above

Oscar Butler, could spit on blackman from his house haha

That Wade kid at Oakland when they made it to state? blackman zoned.

Vari Craig, forgot what he is zoned for, but not for riverdale.

List goes on, but I hate typing LARGE posts.

The difference between Melrose and all the other teams is that almsot everything and anything you could thing of could go wrong for Melrose and they could still win. The margin for error for Melrose is HUGE and that cannot be said for all the other teams. The talent and depth advantage is so big I'm just not sure anybody can overcome that in a match up against Melrose.. Let me put it this way....Melrose could have 2 or even 3 top players get in big foul trouble early or even foul out and they could still be able to win no matter who they play. I don't think that can be said of any other team in the state tournament.

I'm just having a hard time seeing Siegel getting beat that bad.. They have loads of talent, and if they get hot..... It could happen.

I'll put it this way, Kerry or Levon would not start for Melrose this year. Melrose is unbelievably good and you'll see. I saw Siegel with both of their studs playing at full strength and Liberty won that game by like 10 points. Liberty played Melrose and lost by around 30 if that tells you anything.

So your saying Hammonds, a mr. basketball finalist a year ago, and a nominee for mcdonalds all american wouldn't start for a team, I don't think that is correct. Melrose may be unbelieveably good, but I still expect it to be a competitive game. About the whole Liberty thing, that does not matter what so ever... that is sports. Kentucky lost to UT by 9, and UT controlled the entire game, but they UT loses by 29 in the tournament, who you lose to during the season doesn't mean anything

Come one southeast21 none of those guys are even D1 players. Do your homework too! All those guys have legit adresses which puts them at their ZONED schools! Don't crank up this arguement again please!

LOL, show me were I said they were DI players

Im just saying they are all out of their zones.

And tho they arent DI, they all contribute to their teams success