Seigel vs Melrose

Icy

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While we're on the topic of "I told ya so," here's a long term one for ya! Lol! In three years here's some names you'll be hearing and they all go or will be going to Siegel: Ryan Jones (fr), Charles Clark (fr), Dominique Gooch (fr), Robert Brandon (so), Damien Clark (so), Tae Martin (so). that's also what grade they'll be in NEXT year! Siegel's gonna be stacked! Let's just hope they can produce!

While we're on the topic of "I told ya so," here's a long term one for ya! Lol! In three years here's some names you'll be hearing and they all go or will be going to Siegel: Ryan Jones (fr), Charles Clark (fr), Dominique Gooch (fr), Robert Brandon (so), Damien Clark (so), Tae Martin (so). that's also what grade they'll be in NEXT year! Siegel's gonna be stacked! Let's just hope they can produce!

Those guys will still be EASILY creamed by guys in memphis. For one, Markell Crawford....you'll know his name soon

Markell Crawford(So.), KC Goodwin(So.)-Melrose

Jajuan Johnson(So.), Jonathon 'J3' Williams(So.), Mieron Hardy(So.)-Southwind

Leron Black(Fr.),Jalen Thompson(So.), Devin Thornton(So.)-White Station

Jerry Johnson(Fr.) Wooddale

These are their upcoming grades and these are just a few of the guys at that age who are probably better than any of those Siegel guys you just mentioned. Remember J3, Laron, Matt Butler, and Jerry Johnson's names.

Yeah I'm sure those memphis guys will be pretty good... If they don't end up in prison or droppin out of school!!

Well it seems to be that even with these supposed "drop outs" and "inmates" that they put out better players than siegel has ever produced. So, basically, what your getting at, is that even with drop outs and and inmates, most memphis schools can still take whats LEFT OVER, and take siegel to the house by 30....*cough* and have you down 19-1 in the first.ouch.

I've heard of domnique(marc's little bro correct?) and tae

Not the others? Any big men in the bunch?

No southeast21 Dominique is Mark's cousin. He's a player though if he can stay out of trouble!

As far as bigs, Damien Clark is about 6'6 should grow some more. Here's the cool thing, Damien and Charles Clark are brothers and Ryan Jones and Robert Brandon are brothers. You could be looking at two sets of brothers in the starting line up for two years in a row. Could be an advantage. I just think Siegel will be a contender for the next 3 or 4 years and Memphis will send a different team every year exept next year. Melrose is a beast with tons of talent coming back. They should repeat. Are the players mentioned from Memphis all going to Melrose too? I hate we have to wait a year to see how this all turns out! Lol!

Yeah I'm sure those memphis guys will be pretty good... If they don't end up in prison or droppin out of school!!
The more you speak, the more ignorant you sound.....and your Memphis experience is based on what.....Oh! I forgot, ignorance has no experience...So i will not hold your ignorance against you, because you don't know any better.