IMAC Scoreboard

SHS1

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The jawwing only started when the JC player started it.(he said something about you're mother) And you saw who finished it! Can you say: "You're Out" try that. Thats something you should be used to by now! You're a JC fan! As for the elbow, can you say RBI, and SCOREBOARD!!!! Can you say 10 run 1st inning? Your little league mentality will never change, I know that loss still STINGS!, but thank goodness you're there! :lol:

I think it is funny that he has inquired about the Jeff Co. job ( I have heard this from multiple reliable sources). That would be great for all of you Sevier Co. fans...come in and piss off the rest of the conference and get out of town when all of the talent leaves. I hope for all of the Jeff Co fans that he is not even considered in their upcoming search for a new coach. The all-conference selections are a joke. All of you Sevier Co.folks, quit whining! 24 players being selected as first team all-conference is a joke. I have never heard of any conference at any level including this many on an all conference team.

There is some truth to your above statements. Coach Traywick did indeed inquire about the Jeff Co job, BUT not for himself or anyone on his staff. He was approached by another coach that he is good friends with that wanted to know details. I will not mention that coach out of respect for him & his program. Coach Traywick has many benefits at SCHS, the indoor facility compares to major colleges, the playing field is one of the best around, if he needs things done, they get done!, there is a strong pipeline of talent starting to flow into the program, last year's Seniors laid the foundation, this years Seniors built the "House". There are very few programs in the area that have what SCHS offers. If he decided to leave, we would wish him the Best, but would tell him it would be a mistake, I have personally told him this last year! When you have a turn around in a program like what has happened at SCHS, there will always be rumors and suitors! It just shows that people want what you have!!!

As far as the trash talking that has started, seems to be between Jeff Co fans & Sevier Co fans, it needs to stop! Jeff played us close 2 games this year, we were fortunate enough to be 3-0 against them. They have a Good Ball club that pused us very hard & I wish them the Best! This is a PUBLIC Forum and is no place to call out players that are under 18 and trash them! Players from rivals are always going to talk, but keep it on the field! I respect both players wanting to win so bad that emotions ran high. That is the difference between a starter and someone on the bench, they care, heart and soul!

This forum was made to discuss what is going on, like, like it or not...the all district team, what is going on with the team (not trashing the Coaches or players), schedules, questions, etc..... If someone thinks I went to far in discussing the All District Team, I apologize, but If you were in SC's shoes, would you not feel the same? I am open about who I am, Just look at my screen name, Solo-mon 2, my son plays for SCHS & is a Senior & the 1B. I know most of Seymour and quite a few of SD players & parents, along with a few from Jeff. I have coached or coached against a lot of them on their way up! It's fun to want to beat someone that you played with or against for so many years, just don't cross the line to trash them! I have really enjoyed the new Rivalries that have come about in the IMAC this year! (Mo West & East, Cherokee & Cocke Co (if they keep Chrisman (SP?) look for good things!)) If there were no emotions in games, they would not be very fun to watch! I RESPECT every team and wish all of you all the Best & Injury free seasons next year! Just please keep these forums clean from trashing each other! :lol:

I think it is funny that he has inquired about the Jeff Co. job ( I have heard this from multiple reliable sources). That would be great for all of you Sevier Co. fans...come in and piss off the rest of the conference and get out of town when all of the talent leaves. I hope for all of the Jeff Co fans that he is not even considered in their upcoming search for a new coach. The all-conference selections are a joke. All of you Sevier Co.folks, quit whining! 24 players being selected as first team all-conference is a joke. I have never heard of any conference at any level including this many on an all conference team.

There is some truth to your above statements. Coach Traywick did indeed inquire about the Jeff Co job, BUT not for himself or anyone on his staff. He was approached by another coach that he is good friends with that wanted to know details. I will not mention that coach out of respect for him & his program. Coach Traywick has many benefits at SCHS, the indoor facility compares to major colleges, the playing field is one of the best around, if he needs things done, they get done!, there is a strong pipeline of talent starting to flow into the program, last year's Seniors laid the foundation, this years Seniors built the "House". There are very few programs in the area that have what SCHS offers. If he decided to leave, we would wish him the Best, but would tell him it would be a mistake, I have personally told him this last year! When you have a turn around in a program like what has happened at SCHS, there will always be rumors and suitors! It just shows that people want what you have!!!

As far as the trash talking that has started, seems to be between Jeff Co fans & Sevier Co fans, it needs to stop! Jeff played us close 2 games this year, we were fortunate enough to be 3-0 against them. They have a Good Ball club that pused us very hard & I wish them the Best! This is a PUBLIC Forum and is no place to call out players that are under 18 and trash them! Players from rivals are always going to talk, but keep it on the field! I respect both players wanting to win so bad that emotions ran high. That is the difference between a starter and someone on the bench, they care, heart and soul!

This forum was made to discuss what is going on, like, like it or not...the all district team, what is going on with the team (not trashing the Coaches or players), schedules, questions, etc..... If someone thinks I went to far in discussing the All District Team, I apologize, but If you were in SC's shoes, would you not feel the same? I am open about who I am, Just look at my screen name, Solo-mon 2, my son plays for SCHS & is a Senior & the 1B. I know most of Seymour and quite a few of SD players & parents, along with a few from Jeff. I have coached or coached against a lot of them on their way up! It's fun to want to beat someone that you played with or against for so many years, just don't cross the line to trash them! I have really enjoyed the new Rivalries that have come about in the IMAC this year! (Mo West & East, Cherokee & Cocke Co (if they keep Chrisman (SP?) look for good things!)) If there were no emotions in games, they would not be very fun to watch! I RESPECT every team and wish all of you all the Best & Injury free seasons next year! Just please keep these forums clean from trashing each other! :lol:

I appreciate the good will from you. And I was not trashing SC players in general. I just saw the incident at home plate a little different than what you did. Emotions were high and I respect and accept that. I was really just trying to get the point across that you cant really whine over the All-District team. Politics play a part in everything!

I enjoy the rivalry of all the IMAC teams. This conference is so much better now that SC, SD and Seymour were added. I am just glad that Greeneville is no longer a regular on any schedule now......talk about home-cooking in Greene County!

I am proud of the Patriots....they are a great bunch of kids that really came on strong at the end of the year. #6 seed going to the Region! Plus they can flat out hit the ball!

Go IMAC! Go Patriots! Go SC Bears!

Wow Solo-mon! You really opened a can of worms on this one. I agree that the bears should have had more on the team. I still don't know who was selected. I did not realize when the Kees went to this conference that info about it would be hard to find here in Knoxville. I don't care for your coach very much because of some things I have observed about him the last two years in different venues (ie summer ball and tourney play) but with that said he is not our coach nor have I spoke with him personally. I know that Jeff County has issues also and you know what I am talking about. Sevier County deserves respect for what they did this year and I will root for them because of you guys. You have shown nothing but class for my family and will always hold a special place in our sons baseball memories. Good luck Bears and good luck @ Maryville College next season. GO BEARS!

Congrats Solo-Mon 2. You guys deserve to crow out loud. Where did you find the all district team? I understand your frustration, but these teams are ofton selected in everyones mind before the season began. If a player makes a name for himself his Jr. or Soph. years he will be a lock for the next year or two even if he tanks his Sr. year. Who won the Big 8 or big 2 and little 6 as I see it. Again congrats to the Sevier County Bears

Well well well...The IMAC runners up travel to JC to face Science Hill and Crockett rolls down the road.

Big 8 or Big 2 & Little 6? I dunno which 2 or 6 you are speaking of but ya got your hands full come 6 o'clock tonite with Norris and Freeman.

Finally, this post can end. Between best AAA conference, to my teams beter than yours, to my son didn't make All District :roflol: , to "THE PRODIGY". I'm tired of reading about SCHS much less the IMAC. The IMAC, just got wacked, and looks like it has turned out to be a average AA baseball conference. Maybe now, some guys, who do nothing but live on CoachT, can graduate and go back to work.

Finally, this post can end. Between best AAA conference, to my teams beter than yours, to my son didn't make All District :roflol: , to "THE PRODIGY". I'm tired of reading about SCHS much less the IMAC. The IMAC, just got wacked, and looks like it has turned out to be a average AA baseball conference. Maybe now, some guys, who do nothing but live on CoachT, can graduate and go back to work.

If you do not want to read about the IMAC, simply refrain from clicking the link. So you think a good AA team could have advanced past DC and Science Hill??? I think you should know better :D

SC and Jeff Co should be proud they faced some VERY good pitching last night! Im sure Iknowbetter's AA team will not face that kind of talent (esp if he is from PF). But he would know better than me.