Oneida spring 2010

I did not know that Cody Stephens will be a Junior NEXT year! Wow, that is a nice thing to know!

I think Cody will be a SR next year along with Sam,Dirty,Rudy,Tyler Carson.

Yeah, Dadgumit! I have severely beaten the source of the poor reporting. That seemed too good to be true. Still be fun to watch all them boys this year!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smash, you know darn well that young monster will be a SR. I think he has a good chance to play on Saturdays.

It did seem awfully wrong for him to be a Jr. Oh well, it will be fun watching him play this year. I think the boys will do ok, I know both them and the coaches have been working hard to fill in the gaps.

I tell ya what, I'm glad it's them out in this heat running on not me! I think I could run the sprints if Coach Brewster would let me use a golf cart! :popcorneater:

Smash, you know darn well that young monster will be a SR. I think he has a good chance to play on Saturdays.

Injun,

I havent seen Kaz in a while, or Crow. I hear Ric Flair on the radio trying to sell me lottery tickets, but I aint seen hide nor hair of him on Coach T.

Man, we ought to welcome Jimmy May back to the coaching ranks here on CoachT! I thought you were gonna break the news a few posts back! Lots of folks don't remember but Coach May was an All-State QB for Oneida back in the last century! I think he is gonna do really well coaching up the Offense.

Injun,

I havent seen Kaz in a while, or Crow. I hear Ric Flair on the radio trying to sell me lottery tickets, but I aint seen hide nor hair of him on Coach T.

Man, we ought to welcome Jimmy May back to the coaching ranks here on CoachT! I thought you were gonna break the news a few posts back! Lots of folks don't remember but Coach May was an All-State QB for Oneida back in the last century! I think he is gonna do really well coaching up the Offense.

whooooooooooo!!!! smash you two fisted tightwad! if you'd turn loose of a couplw of those dollars I wouldn't have to be sellin ya lottery tix brother whoooooooooooooo.it's sad what the 16 time world heavyweight champ has to do for a buck these days. whoooooooooo workin' for the man 'cause I owe the man!!! whoooooooooo!

Injun,

whooooooooooo!!!! smash you two fisted tightwad! if you'd turn loose of a couplw of those dollars I wouldn't have to be sellin ya lottery tix brother whoooooooooooooo.it's sad what the 16 time world heavyweight champ has to do for a buck these days. whoooooooooo workin' for the man 'cause I owe the man!!! whoooooooooo!

Hey Brother...there is only one 16 time world champ. That will never change!

I think Coach May is gonna do really well with this group of boys. They are young but they work like quicksand! Should be a fun year.

Injun,

Smash, have no fear, Crow has been around the reservation. Just keeping my ear to the ground from a little further away lately that's all. Even when I'm not there, I'm still there if you know what I mean. I've been somewhat less regular due to having to figure out some scheduling delimas that I have this year. If your in the know then you know what I know, ya know. If not then you will know what I know soon enough. Hope that cleared it up for you. All jokes aside, when I get some stuff straightened out I'll be a little more regular round the reservation.

Nature Boy!!!! Man is it good to see you back on here, as well as ALL of you Oneida boys-this means that the season is just around the corner! I've been through a rough patch lately, Slick Rick-I've needed some prayers lately or maybe I just need you to back me into the ropes and give me 5-6 chops to the chest like you used to do Sting back in the day! Anyway Natch, good to see your post and I swear, this year when you all play Wartburg, me and some of you boys from up North need to hang out-remember I'm related to folks from up there, so hey it could maybe be a family reunion of sorts..............you never know. God Bless you guys.

Has Oneida hired a defensive coordinator? If my memory serves me correctly, was Coach Burchfield the coordinator for many years including the state championship year? Is he contend at this point in his career being a position coach?

I'm not sure who will be DC. I do know that Coach Burchfield is happy being Coach Burchfield. You will not find a man more committed to Oneida or helping young men realize their potential, period. No better Patriot for the Tribe. I wish he were 10 years younger so he could yell at my boys!

Either way, Defense is not a problem at Oneida. 3-4, 4-3 run the 4-2 with a nickle....Don't matter. The Indians are naturally agressive. It will be fun watching Coach May put his technique on the Offense.

• 2 weeks later...

Has Oneida hired a defensive coordinator? If my memory serves me correctly, was Coach Burchfield the coordinator for many years including the state championship year? Is he contend at this point in his career being a position coach?

I think you might be Burches agent ,and you might be trying to get a new contract.