Riverdale position????

BigENS

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to rain on anyones parade, but Woodson was 66-60 while at Blackman. That was from 2000-2004. Granted he did lose 24 of the total of 60 his first season there, but hey this guy isn't the next Randy King.

LOL you kinda contradicted yourself didnt you? He started the blackman program in his first year he got a QTR of his losses and by the last 2 years he was there won district...not a bad track record in my opinion.

All I know is if you would take a look back at who he had playing for him you might not be such a band-waggon supporter. Let me see.....David Price? Now compare his record to Chris Harris who started the Siegel program. You tell me Mr. Riverdale man how great of a catch did you get?

well if you use that logic then most coaches arent as good as people make them out to be. Chris Harris had the most talented team in the County when he was coaching, Randy King should just give all of his wins back considering he had the pick of half the city for years when there were only two schools. as a matter of fact we shouldnt count Phil Jackson's rings either since he has coached two of arguably the greatest basketball players ever

All I know is if you would take a look back at who he had playing for him you might not be such a band-waggon supporter. Let me see.....David Price? Now compare his record to Chris Harris who started the Siegel program. You tell me Mr. Riverdale man how great of a catch did you get?

wow band wagon supporter of what? While we all know of David Price and his dominance on the diamond and how good he was there and i do believe he could have played college ball if he had chosen too...he wasnt the big names in basketball that Harris had. having said that i never said harris or woodson was ever a bad coach in fact i think they are both good coaches. I do believe we have the talent to be successful at RIVERDALE and i do believe that you will see an automatic turnaround this coming season...we do have several players returning and we have one that had to sit a year. Now i am not strong in basketball and I do not know who are bad good or great coaches but in my opinion i really feel like we have a good hire with Woodson and he will do good things with our program

• 2 weeks later...

Siegel should be the team to beat for the next 4 or 5 years with the talent they're gonna have. Two sets of brothers will be starting for Dotson in 2 years if they develop like they should. Here are some names that we'll be hearing about: Ryan Jones, Charles Clark, Robert Brandon, Tae Martin, and Damien Clark. Like I said that should be the starting 5 but...