McGavock Football ....Job Opening

Coach Green should stay he is who has held the program together under Broom. He is a really good coach and would make a great head coach in the school. Gore would be a perfect fit he knows football and has experience. He and Green would be a great match. Mcgavok must get more organization.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the experience that Gore has would be a plus...would the current staff be able to handle Baskin being their boss since they were all there together before and I'm sure Baskin is going to bring back his offense, bye-bye New Guy, whatever his name is...if Murray Takes the Checkered Flag and brings Currie, that means the current DC is out-John Green....Wasn't Currie at McGavock once before?

I have heard Baskin,for whatever reason, is not one of the finalist. I am almost sure that Coach Currie was a DB coach at McGavock with Green at one time.I think Gore and Green coached together at Lipscomb.

Alright Guys, been trying to find out some info on the McGavock hire but only turned up some info I didn't know?!?!?!?!?! Someone shed some light on why Broome was let go...heard that there were some shady dealings that went on by some of his assistants...is there any truth to that and if so who and what was said????? :flower:

Alright Guys, been trying to find out some info on the McGavock hire but only turned up some info I didn't know?!?!?!?!?! Someone shed some light on why Broome was let go...heard that there were some shady dealings that went on by some of his assistants...is there any truth to that and if so who and what was said????? :flower:

Bunker of Archie, Loyalty to coach or to team, sometimes decision must come. In this case, to team decision was. Shady not by assistants. Attitude, reflection of leadership. Observe in coming times Maplewood. They now run with the dark side of the fork.

May the fork be with you. :ph34r: