DC vs NS plus 3 umpires

NewellHartbaseball

wow...someone is quick...apparently you missed where i said that tssaa did nothing about the fact that nearly every school near dyer county had/has players being recruited by your coaches/parents/boosters/_________(fill in with whomever you like)... the secret has been out. yes, usj recruits...compare to dyer county...get it? no...better luck next time...see, i am complaining about how dc "steals" players from other schools, which may have cost that school a chance to have more success...has it done any good...no...just like you complaining about an umpire's call...you can't do anything about it...it happened, today is a new day...quit whining and support the team...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it IS a new day! But please take your accusations elsewhere; as far as I know as a parent I can beg and plead for anyone to come to the same school my child attends for whatever reason. But you see, we here at Dyer County do not have to do that because kids WANT to attend high school here. It really IS that simple.

Dyer Co. will get caught sooner or later. I do know for a fact that the DC coach is openly recruiting Lake Co kids to play baseball. Dyer Co will not except kids with good grades who do not play sports but will take athletes. Several kids have tried to enroll at Dyer Co but was turned down. No athletes get turned down. It's not only in baseball that this is going on, take a look at the basketball team. DC must not be able to win with home town talent so they raid the surrounding counties. DC will get caught.

Yes it IS a new day! But please take your accusations elsewhere; as far as I know as a parent I can beg and plead for anyone to come to the same school my child attends for whatever reason. But you see, we here at Dyer County do not have to do that because kids WANT to attend high school here. It really IS that simple.
How about the non-athletes from the surrounding counties who want to attend DC? Several get turned down because of so called to many students but DC sure has room for athletes. Don't say that it does not happen because I know 3 or 4 regular students that was turned down. I also know that 3 current eighth grade baseball players who play with the great Preston's travel ball team that will get in at DC next year.

Will you Lake Co. people stop your crying. Coaches at Dyer Co. do not recruit, they don't have to. Kids want to go to Dyer Co. because of their coaching skills, period. They will learn the fundamentals of the game better at Dyer Co., than any other school, bottom line. Not to mention the school is State of the Art.So stop the recruiting crap, its really getting old.

You ask other people to stop crying. Y'all have been crying since Wednesday night. And as far as the best coaches that will tech them skill come on now. Like I said before me and Preston talk alot and he will tell you as he has told me before he is not even top 5. And y'all do ask players to come play for y'all but y'all will get caught soon and like your coach said if it happens it will just be time to move on.

You ask other people to stop crying. Y'all have been crying since Wednesday night. And as far as the best coaches that will tech them skill come on now. Like I said before me and Preston talk alot and he will tell you as he has told me before he is not even top 5. And y'all do ask players to come play for y'all but y'all will get caught soon and like your coach said if it happens it will just be time to move on.

Preston is humble and wouldn't say he's "top dog" in coaching but that doesn't mean he isn't. You know he is as does many others around the state! In response to your words "....like your coach said if it happens it will just be time to move on" ......you are full of Bu!!Sh|T !!! Preston Ozment would have NEVER said that to YOU or ANYONE ELSE. Furthermore; if you ARE a so called friend of his and go way back, I hope he can figure out who you are and learn what all you've been mouthing on here! I doubt he keeps people like you around! You are a pretty sorry excuse for a "friend".