District 9AAA - Spring Football

Two promising sophomores did transfer to Goodpasture. They will have to sit out a year. Why? If to get out of a bad situation with some outside influences then that is great. If because of jealousy, then bye bye. Gallatin doesn't need you. I have heard it could have been for both.

I also heard the same thing..Do you know the names of this sophmores ? I heard Rice was one of them !

Rice was one of them. The other guys name escapes me but he was a very promising linebacker. Both of those kids were going to get some playing time early. Now they won't see the field until their junior years.

Rice was one of them. The other guys name escapes me but he was a very promising linebacker. Both of those kids were going to get some playing time early. Now they won't see the field until their junior years.

anyone know what the schedule is for the 7 on 7 at vandy ...Are they playing at dudley field ?

Just heard from a reliable source this morning that Ta Rice did indeed make the moves (along with another soph) to transfer to Goodpasture. However, he decided against it and is coming back to Gallatin. I do not know about the status of the other kid.

I am hearing he is back on the team as well.

Gallatin and Beech may have more of a challenge within the district. I am hearing Hendersonville may surprise both with their caliber of play this year. Overall this district should be really strong with the talent that is in it.

Can't wait for that first scrimmage. Only a week away!!!

Station Camp scrimmages Pearl-Cohn today (Tuesday August 3rd) and on Friday August 6th they scrimmage Whites Creek. Those 2 tests should be good tests. I know I saw the Bison back during the spring when they went early and scrimmaged Cheatham County and they looked like a team with a lot of potential on that night. Of course it is very hard to gauge teams during spring scrimmages.

Hey MJ, Have you heard any news on Station Camp this year? Coach Holly told me he was optimistic about their chances.

Much improved from last year (more depth and experience) I still beleive they are 1 year away from a good shot at winning the district. I'm predicting a 5th place finish this year for the Bisons. GHS, HHS, & Beech are very strong this year. MJ and the Bisons should be a close game but MJ by 7 at home. Good to hear from you again. Have you been to Spartanburg yet? Spring game? If you get a chance come check out the MJ/Bisons game. I will be checking out a couple Bisons games this year.

Edited by MJpride