AAA State Tournament

mjuhb

State Quarter Finals

Farragut - 3

White Station - 0

Centennial - 1

Lavergne - 1

Centennial wins in PKs 4-2 (Great run by Coach McMillan, every elimination game for Lavergne has gone to OT - still be rooting for you 7AAA)

Hendersonville - 3

Riverdale - 1

Earlier in the season I though Hendersonville and Ravenwood were the two best teams that we played all year. They possess well, finish chances, and have solid keeping...a good combination. RHS will play hard but are a little outmanned in this one.

Collierville - 0

Bearden - 3

Clueless about Collierville. If you match the intensity of Bearden from the start and can counter well, you will get some good opportunities against Bearden. They committ so many players to the attack that they can be vulnerable to the quick counter. Not in this one...

State Semi Finals

Farragut - 2

Centennial - 0

Bristol keeps Centennial in the game. Farragut experience pays off.

Bearden - 1

Hendersonville - 2

Redemption from a regular season game in which Hendersonville appeared to be the stronger team. PK was the deciding factor in the first match which saw Hendersonville control possession for long periods of time. Commandos get their revenge.

State Finals

Hendersonville - 2

Farragut - 1

OT

Why not? Even the mighty can fall. Happy early wedding present for former Assistant Coach Lee! :rolleyes:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because no long is talking about state will anyone be there tomorrow

No one is talking because I don't think the website is working right. You can't just type in coacht.com in the address bar, so some people don't want to bother if yet think the site is down

Its almost time for kickoff!!!!!

Farragut over White Station 2-0

Centennial over LaVergne 3-1

Hendersonville over Riverdale 2-1

Bearden over Collierville 1-0

Semifinals

Farragut over Centennial 3-1

Bearden over Hville 2-1

Finals

The Trophy is coming back to KNOXVILLE !!!!!!! :popcorneater:

Its tough to beat a team 4 times in 1 season. This will be a great game!

Best of luck to everyone that is in the STATE tournament :thumb:

State Quarter Finals

Farragut - 3

White Station - 0

Centennial - 1

Lavergne - 1

Centennial wins in PKs 4-2 (Great run by Coach McMillan, every elimination game for Lavergne has gone to OT - still be rooting for you 7AAA)

Hendersonville - 3

Riverdale - 1

Earlier in the season I though Hendersonville and Ravenwood were the two best teams that we played all year. They possess well, finish chances, and have solid keeping...a good combination. RHS will play hard but are a little outmanned in this one.

Collierville - 0

Bearden - 3

Clueless about Collierville. If you match the intensity of Bearden from the start and can counter well, you will get some good opportunities against Bearden. They committ so many players to the attack that they can be vulnerable to the quick counter. Not in this one...

State Semi Finals

Farragut - 2

Centennial - 0

Bristol keeps Centennial in the game. Farragut experience pays off.

Bearden - 1

Hendersonville - 2

Redemption from a regular season game in which Hendersonville appeared to be the stronger team. PK was the deciding factor in the first match which saw Hendersonville control possession for long periods of time. Commandos get their revenge.

State Finals

Hendersonville - 2

Farragut - 1

OT

Why not? Even the mighty can fall. Happy early wedding present for former Assistant Coach Lee! :popcorneater:

I do not see Farragut falling to Hendersonville. Furthermore, I am baffled by your analysis of the Bearden and Collierville game. Bearden vulnerable to the counter? Bearden throwing all of their dogs forward? Bearden keeps their defensive shape as well as any team that I have seen. While their playing style is not easy on the eyes, they have proven to be very successful at grinding out 1-0 wins this year. Maybe I have not been watching Bearden closely enough though, but I, too, think that they will beat Collierville rather easily.

I DO think that Hendersonville is capable of beating Farragut, but it is going to take an off night from Farragut and a tremendous effort from Hendersonville. Farragut WILL score, and I just can't see Muth, Wayman, and Kendrick stumbling again this year. Farragut has the best midfield in the state, but a lot of people forget that they have the best defense in the state too. Farragut wins 2-0 in the finals over (hmmm....) Bearden or Hendersonville. Now...assuming that Bearden and Hendersonville both get through, Bearden/Hville II could be a great match!