Moore County Head Coach Job is Open

file13

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This really surprises me I talked to Holly at last years state tourney and Moore county was her dream job but this year she wasn't as satisfied even though she was in the finals.She did an outstanding job defeating some good teams with more talent to go to finals and I thought Moore co. was home and she'd retire there. Good luck to an outstanding coach and a great person.

This really surprises me I talked to Holly at last years state tourney and Moore county was her dream job but this year she wasn't as satisfied even though she was in the finals.She did an outstanding job defeating some good teams with more talent to go to finals and I thought Moore co. was home and she'd retire there. Good luck to an outstanding coach and a great person.

I thought the same as you and then to come here as an assistant surprises me as well I do know she is a good coach and I think coach Wild made a great choice to replace himself lol

Do you see Allison Clark or Tom Insell getting interest from this position? Think they would be a good fit for a team that just made state finals?

I highly doubt either of them are interested in a Class A coaching job. Plus, in order to coach at Moore County you have to be willing to listen to the other coaches in the bleachers and neither of those two would do that. The community has a lot of input on the girls team there, and it has worked for them so far, so I don't see that changing. Really and truly, Helton should just do it (he coaches them in the summer and he coaches them from across the gym during high school season anyways so go ahead and put him on the bench), and they probably wouldn't miss a beat.

Regardless of who gets it, they have a legitimate shot at a Gold Ball this year.