Trousdale vs South Pitt @ Murfreesboro

TCstinger

Well Just When We Was Getting All Cozy With One Another The True Colors Come Out! :roflol: And It's A Long Drive Home With A Butt Whippin, Which I Hope You Find Out! :ph34r:

me and seven are discussing coming up to mckenzie for a game this fall. let me know which ones would be worth while and we'll see if we can't all meet up. not that i care to meet colossal hoser such as yourself, but ol duck seems like a pretty cool cat. :o

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Just When We Was Getting All Cozy With One Another The True Colors Come Out! :roflol: And It's A Long Drive Home With A Butt Whippin, Which I Hope You Find Out! :ph34r:

me and seven are discussing coming up to mckenzie for a game this fall. let me know which ones would be worth while and we'll see if we can't all meet up. not that i care to meet colossal hoser such as yourself, but ol duck seems like a pretty cool cat. :o

Week One, 3A Camden, We Lost To Them Last Year. And Was Our Only Loss Until....Uh....You Know. :o

A Living Legend like myself just likes to share the wealth of knowledge with everyone so they will be smarter and more informed. Now back to the question at hand. Can anyone that went to this game tell me which young lads I need to look at this season so I can properly evaluate each young lad that should be considered for legend status. To answer another question, there are several living legends that post on this forum. The Living Legend Butchie is one that comes to mind. And to answer another question, yes I have spent many night at David Baxter Stadium in Jasper gracing everyone with my presence and allowing them the opportunity to observe a legend like myself.

Butchie...."If Ya Get To Be In OP's Presence You'll Definately Be A Legend....Or Ducking A Skillet"

Now, Old Pirate has met a couple of coacht fellers but they seldom post and certainly wouldn't give up properly IDing OP, recon theys knows about some fishing photos OP has of some BIGGINS...... they ain't some fish story neither.:roflol: Recon OP ain't the only feller that has a SS. :ph34r:

Week One, 3A Camden, We Lost To Them Last Year. And Was Our Only Loss Until....Uh....You Know. :o

lol. yall were hands down our toughest competion last year if that helps at all. :roflol:

Minimal.....It Aint No Gold Or Silver....So It's Minimal.

OP, The Man, The Myth, The Mystery. South Pitt Folks Say Your The Coach...But Your Doing Well Being 007 To Us All. I'll Just Keep Looking For A Guy With His Head On A Swivel, Anticipating The Next Sling! :ph34r:

Well Just When We Was Getting All Cozy With One Another The True Colors Come Out! :roflol: And It's A Long Drive Home With A Butt Whippin, Which I Hope You Find Out! :o

You would do the same thing :o . Would you expect anything less from a redneck hoser from Trousdale County? :ph34r:

Who? Me? Why I'd Never!

Butchie...."If Ya Get To Be In OP's Presence You'll Definately Be A Legend....Or Ducking A Skillet"

Now, Old Pirate has met a couple of coacht fellers but they seldom post and certainly wouldn't give up properly IDing OP, recon theys knows about some fishing photos OP has of some BIGGINS...... they ain't some fish story neither.:roll: Recon OP ain't the only feller that has a SS. :thumb:

OP, for many moons now, Butchie has been a living legend in West TN, recently expanded his

territory into Middle TN, and now it appears he is moving into East TN at a frightening pace.

Better raise the fence around Marion Co. :thumb:

Now, Old Pirate has met a couple of coacht fellers but they seldom post and certainly wouldn't give up properly IDing OP, recon theys knows about some fishing photos OP has of some BIGGINS...... they ain't some fish story neither.:thumb: Recon OP ain't the only feller that has a SS. :thumb:

OP, for many moons now, Butchie has been a living legend in West TN, recently expanded his

territory into Middle TN, and now it appears he is moving into East TN at a frightening pace.

Better raise the fence around Marion Co. :D

LOL, I Don't Know About A Living Legend, LOL. Seems We Have One Too Many Now!.. But I'm Making Friends At A Rapid Pace. Heck I Might Run For Governor! :roll:

Now, Old Pirate has met a couple of coacht fellers but they seldom post and certainly wouldn't give up properly IDing OP, recon theys knows about some fishing photos OP has of some BIGGINS...... they ain't some fish story neither.:roll: Recon OP ain't the only feller that has a SS. :thumb:

Better raise the fence around Marion Co. :D

Grunt, Old Pirate didn't see you in Murfreesboro, lest ways didn't know you ifin you were ther. The Pirates have a ways to go and jest not sure if theys can play a bigger team toe-to-toe. Last year the Pirates were beat by teams that pounded the rock and played keep-a-way.

Those Jackets will be jest fine with them young stingers not so dangerous jest yet. Theys will git there we all know that. :thumb:

Grunt, Old Pirate didn't see you in Murfreesboro, lest ways didn't know you ifin you were ther. The Pirates have a ways to go and jest not sure if theys can play a bigger team toe-to-toe. Last year the Pirates were beat by teams that pounded the rock and played keep-a-way.

Those Jackets will be jest fine with them young stingers not so dangerous jest yet. Theys will git there we all know that. :thumb:

Nah, I didn't make it. That four letter word.....WORK...kept me at bay. Seems it's all I've been able to

do for a few months now. Way too many projects going on at the same time. Haven't even been

able to make it to practice, or many of the grand boys T-ball games. Gotta lighten up!! Too old for

this pace.

The Jackets will be fine, I believe. A couple of yrs. ago, they started off in the spring needing some

work...worked out ok. If it's in 'em, Creasy'll wring it out of 'em.

No doubt the Pirates will do the same.

See ya pardner....... :thumb: