Tragedy at Forrest High School

CoachT

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest meanusbfunky

this is a sad sad sad day,,,,im sure everybody that loves high school football in tennessee is feeling down about this horrible bad news,,,,im sure he was a fine boy after reading these touching testimonials,,,,,we all need to remember this when we have to urge to criticize these kids who give us so much enjoyment on friday nights,,,,each and every one is someones precious child and a gift from god that can be taken without a moments notice

I would like you to know that everybody at Centennial is praying for everybody close to Chad. My thoughts and prayers, too, are with Chad's family and the entire Forrest community. At times like this, it makes us realise how inconsequential winning and losing really is. God works in mysterious ways, and I am sure that something good will come out of this. To the Franklin family, my thoughts and prayers are with you. At a time like this, please look towards the lord to provide you with strength. God bless you all. :)

The prayers and thoughts of everyone associated with the Celina Football Team are with the family and friends of Mr. Franklin. When one dies like this, it touches everyone within the state "football community" and since I used to live near Chapel Hill, I know many great people from that area. Again, our prayers and thoughts are with you during this time of sorrow.

Goodpasture would like to also extend our thoughts and prayers for the family and the school.....Playing hard and winning is the name of the game...but sometimes there are

more important things.....this being one of them...we all are with you guys in one way or another...May God give you the strength to get through this horrible tragedy...This calls for a play that we all must pull together no matter what team we are on....

Guest bigblue63
Posted by woc:

Watertown also sends our condolences. Our thoughts and prayers are with Chad's family, friends, and teammates. I am also concerned about the player that was injured during the last half of the game. He was taken to hospital by ambulance and I was wondering if anyone knew of his condition.

Thank you for your prayers and thoughts. I am the injured player from the last half of the game. I am doing better today and suffered a concussion and a stinger. I do appreciate the concerns and please keep Chad's family, the rest of the Forrest High School players, and students in your prayer's. Thankyou

On behalf of Hermitage Springs High School coaches and players we extend our sympathy to the Franklin family as well as the Forrest High School family. It is always tragic when a young person dies and it puts everything in prospective as far as life and athletics are concerned.

[Edited by coach15 on 9-28-02 9:24P]