Maryville Lineman Transferring to MUS

MLREB

Brayden Phillips, offensive lineman from Maryville is transferring to MUS. Family is moving and Braden has been accepted. Started as a Sophomore for a good Maryville line. Brayden is athletic great feet and excellent fundamentals. Good luck to Braydon and his family. MUS has a nice player to add to their fold.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brayden Phillips, offensive lineman from Maryville is transferring to MUS. Family is moving and Braden has been accepted. Started as a Sophomore for a good Maryville line. Brayden is athletic great feet and excellent fundamentals. Good luck to Braydon and his family. MUS has a nice player to add to their fold.

This will be very good for MUS then if this is true, they already have potentially 3 D1 prospects on their o-line and to add another will definitely help MUS's young offense, especially for the new QB. So is the family just moving their for work purposes?

This will be very good for MUS then if this is true, they already have potentially 3 D1 prospects on their o-line and to add another will definitely help MUS's young offense, especially for the new QB. So is the family just moving their for work purposes?

Family move and work related. Father works for UT. Not sure if he is staying with UT and assuming a position in Memphis though. Brayden is a great kid. MUS has picked up a pearl of a kid and family as well.

What does MUS have in terms of running backs? If they already have 3 top prospects on the line, the addition of this kid should make them one of the best in the state. I know nothing about him beyond what's posted here, but if he dtarted at Maryville as a sophomore, he must have some talent. With that sort of line, they should be able to hand the ball to the librarian and pick something up while their QB develops.

Brayden Phillips is not a D1 college lineman. He is around 5'10 220lbs. But! That kid will knock your head off. Like MLREB said. He has great feet and a great attitude. I hate seeing him leave Maryville but I wish him the best.

I can't believe that the Maryville people are not up in arms about this blatant case of recruiting!

Too bad the kid will now be forced to play against inferior competition in D-II. I'm sure last year's Maryville team would have handled MUS.

I can't believe that the Maryville people are not up in arms about this blatant case of recruiting!

Too bad the kid will now be forced to play against inferior competition in D-II. I'm sure last year's Maryville team would have handled MUS.

They probably aren't "up in arms" about it because the family is moving for work related reasons. Even the other Maryville poster said so. And like it was stated earlier the kid is only 5'10 and is not even a D-1 prospect, if they were going to recruit, I would think they wouldnt have to look very far in Memphis to find some huge offensive lineman from an inner-city school.

They probably aren't "up in arms" about it because the family is moving for work related reasons. Even the other Maryville poster said so. And like it was stated earlier the kid is only 5'10 and is not even a D-1 prospect, if they were going to recruit, I would think they wouldnt have to look very far in Memphis to find some huge offensive lineman from an inner-city school.

Even I can hear the sarcasm from TheBigRedDogs remark...