Oak Ridge

Does anyone know for sure what time the OR/Fulton scrimmage is? I gotta go with what Neil says (5:00 PM) until I hear otherwise. Sure is hard to find out this sort of information unless you have a kid playing. Too bad.

Where's Clary or Tank?

Edited by OR nole

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know for sure what time the OR/Fulton scrimmage is? I gotta go with what Neil says (5:00 PM) until I hear otherwise. Sure is hard to find out this sort of information unless you have a kid playing. Too bad.

Where's Clary or Tank?

I wish I hadn't gone. That was pitiful. Four weeks until Farragut. Still have faith, but A LOT has to change.

Thats what everybody said last year and the ridgers d only allowed one td aganist state runner up Maryville.They couldve beat my dragons if the ball bounced that right way.(Some say it did) They lost in the 1st rd in a heartbreaker without there QB.And dont forget beating those MAVS and holding that so called high powered offense to almost nothing.I hate to say it but there is no more Stanton Stevens to hold those cats back.They have a huge coaching advantage in every game but Mville.And you know how good those Sophs are gonna be by seasons end

I dont think you can base a whole season on just one scrimmage. Oak Ridge will be just fine. From what i gather, Fulton is going to be loaded this year with talent all over the field. Oak Ridge still lacks overall team speed and the playmakers that they are used to having, but you have to be patient with them.

Thats what everybody said last year and the ridgers d only allowed one td aganist state runner up Maryville.They couldve beat my dragons if the ball bounced that right way.(Some say it did) They lost in the 1st rd in a heartbreaker without there QB.And dont forget beating those MAVS and holding that so called high powered offense to almost nothing.I hate to say it but there is no more Stanton Stevens to hold those cats back.They have a huge coaching advantage in every game but Mville.And you know how good those Sophs are gonna be by seasons end

I hope you are right about the coaching advantage, but that remains to be seen. Let's face it, OR is in a much easier district than when Stevens was running the show. We won't know about the coaching until the playoffs. We will win 7-8 games this year no matter who is "out coaching" whom. I will say that we are better organized under the current regime.

I personnally think OR fans should relax a little. Coach Blade is not the same kind of Coach you had in the past. Coach Blade uses scrimmages to test and teach, not fine tune what he already knows he has. Testing new and backup players and teaching them at the same time for later in the season. Coach Blade coaches for the FUTURE and not just one game away.

Good luck this season. First because y'all deserve it and secondly because I want some RIBS!!!!!!!! :thumb: