DISTRICT 10---OUTLOOK 2010

NeWbLuE

RDM...who looked like they were ready? Who looked like they had put in the work? Can't wait to see how they look on Friday against Watertown! The last time we had to go to Watertown we ended up at the big show in December.

I see u figured out who I was ! Some have put in alot of work Moto, and some, well I guess all programs have a few slackers ! But for the most part those who have been wearing the red and white the last few years knows what the extra work achieves, there are some that's gonna stand out from the rest, yates, smith, Vaughn, bolt, brown, and must I not forget Frank the tank ! He's gonna be something to see !

Many others have had a good offseason in the weightroom, but those I mentioned will jump out atcha once the whistle blows, Adkins arm has greatly improved since last year, you'll see, a spot or two in the line still needs some depth but overall things look pretty promising for the boys in red and white !

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see u figured out who I was ! Some have put in alot of work Moto, and some, well I guess all programs have a few slackers ! But for the most part those who have been wearing the red and white the last few years knows what the extra work achieves, there are some that's gonna stand out from the rest, yates, smith, Vaughn, bolt, brown, and must I not forget Frank the tank ! He's gonna be something to see !

Many others have had a good offseason in the weightroom, but those I mentioned will jump out atcha once the whistle blows, Adkins arm has greatly improved since last year, you'll see, a spot or two in the line still needs some depth but overall things look pretty promising for the boys in red and white !

No surprises there...I thought those guys would work hard. I'm hoping some of the other linemen can step up as well.

East has to replace more than just two players don't they? What about Moody, I was thinking they lost their QB, top two WR's, top RB, and a few linemen. Most of those guys played defense as well. I still think ER will have plenty of talent and do well this year but I remember them losing several key players.

You're right. The reason i only mentioned woodard and cope is because the others have been replaced with equally as good if not better players. A go to reciever is going to limit them offensively but other than that.....

• 2 weeks later...

I read in the Tennessean today that the East Robertson line averages 260lbs and 3 of the 5 are returning starters from last year. You throw in a returning Kent Hand and that sounds pretty dang good to me. Sounds like ER may give JB all they want...

I'm guessing JB's line averages about 210lbs with two returning starters; that's a pretty big difference. I still like our chances though!

I read in the Tennessean today that the East Robertson line averages 260lbs and 3 of the 5 are returning starters from last year. You throw in a returning Kent Hand and that sounds pretty dang good to me. Sounds like ER may give JB all they want...

I'm guessing JB's line averages about 210lbs with two returning starters; that's a pretty big difference. I still like our chances though!

I read that today too... do ya think that is really accurate. Wow. Now being that big and being able to move that mass around are two different things. Time will tell if all that extra weight will equate to better blocking now won't we. I am really looking forward to this weekends Jamboree.

oh hey hustleflow12 our district might be a joke...but one of these days Greenbrier and White House Heritage will probably be in the SAME district so watch out.

I read that today too... do ya think that is really accurate. Wow. Now being that big and being able to move that mass around are two different things. Time will tell if all that extra weight will equate to better blocking now won't we. I am really looking forward to this weekends Jamboree.

oh hey hustleflow12 our district might be a joke...but one of these days Greenbrier and White House Heritage will probably be in the SAME district so watch out.

I think it's accurate. Those guys were pretty dang big last year and three of them return. But yes I don't remember them being overly athletic. Regardless, they should be pretty good. In terms of weight, it's the equivalent of having an extra blocker when they go up against JB. We'll have our work cutout for sure. Kent Hand is a really hard and good runner too. Like you said, looking forward to the Jamboree...

Edited by MOTO24

All i know is I cant wait for the real deal to start up. I have had to watch from a long distance for years and now for the first time since high school I get to be around for a full season AND CAN'T WAIT.

The East and JB game may be tougher than all are saying and yes WHH has a what some might call a bigger pool to pick from, with being so close to East, they may just pull some from there moving forward and will compete with Greenbrier.

Let the Friday night lights shine and may all of the players enjoy a great season of injury free Tennessee HS Football!

GO Big Red!

All i know is I cant wait for the real deal to start up. I have had to watch from a long distance for years and now for the first time since high school I get to be around for a full season AND CAN'T WAIT.

The East and JB game may be tougher than all are saying and yes WHH has a what some might call a bigger pool to pick from, with being so close to East, they may just pull some from there moving forward and will compete with Greenbrier.

Let the Friday night lights shine and may all of the players enjoy a great season of injury free Tennessee HS Football!

GO Big Red!

LOL, Man That's A Cool Devil Avatar. Welcome To The T.

East's O-Line

LT- 6'6" 335lbs.

LG- 5'9" 265lbs.

C - 5'9" 200lbs.

RG- 6'0" 270lbs.

RT- 6'0" 210lbs.

TE- 6'4" 255lbs.

They are big. But they need conditioning. They are hard to beat for two quarters. Oh and btw 3 of these players were out in the jamboree.

East's O-Line

LT- 6'6" 335lbs.

LG- 5'9" 265lbs.

C - 5'9" 200lbs.

RG- 6'0" 270lbs.

RT- 6'0" 210lbs.

TE- 6'4" 255lbs.

They are big. But they need conditioning. They are hard to beat for two quarters. Oh and btw 3 of these players were out in the jamboree.

Yeah that's great size...I guess JB will just have to beat em with their conditioning.

6'6" 335lbs? That dude should be a college prospect if he's got a heart beat. Why haven't I heard of him? Is he a senior?