DISTRICT 10---OUTLOOK 2010

NeWbLuE

Yeah that's great size...I guess JB will just have to beat em with their conditioning.

6'6" 335lbs? That dude should be a college prospect if he's got a heart beat. Why haven't I heard of him? Is he a senior?

He is a junior. This is his first year of high school football. People have been trying to get him to play for the last 2 years. Yes he will get looks from colleges based on his size alone.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok my picks for Dist 10' 2010

1.Jo Byrns

2. White House Heritage

3. East Robertson

4. Nashville Christian (prob too high but new coach may surprise)

5. McEwen

6. Houston Co

7. Clarksville Aca.

1. Jo Byrns

2. East Robertson

3. Nashville Christian

4. Heritage

5. Clarksville Academy

6. McEwen

7. Houston Co.

:roflol: I get the feeling reddevilfever is taking a shot at CA every chance he gets and Andy doesn't think too much of WHH.

wow really moto...and did Nashville Christian recruit some new players. 3rd ?

Hmmm, well it is football time in tennessee. Time will tell. Good luck boys.

Go Patriots.

no not taking a shot. did you hear how CA's Jamboree went last week? Pretty pathetic to say the least. Thus the reason why i said they could easily drop to last.

Yeah I heard...got beat 27-7 by Perry Co. PC is one of the top teams in the state so I'm not too surprised. I'm pretty sure CA will beat Houston Co.; they'll have to try really hard to get beat by them. I know you're not happy with how things went down with Coach Shepard but the players for CA are better than what you're giving them credit for.

Well here we are a year later and the same results...the district doesn't have a good showing in week zero.

Results from week 0:

East Robertson 0, Fairview 35

McEwen 6, Stewart Co. 26

NCS 6, Hillwood 7

CA 0, Forrest 7

Houston Co. 12, Jackson Co. 47

WHH 26, Watertown 13

Although the district went 1-5, I'd have to say that CA had a good showing as did NCS. Thoughts???

Well here we are a year later and the same results...the district doesn't have a good showing in week zero.

Results from week 0:

East Robertson 0, Fairview 35

McEwen 6, Stewart Co. 26

NCS 6, Hillwood 7

CA 0, Forrest 7

Houston Co. 12, Jackson Co. 47

WHH 26, Watertown 13

Although the district went 1-5, I'd have to say that CA had a good showing as did NCS. Thoughts???

Brother, my only thought is...I can't wait 'till FRIDAY!

ok you say CA is better than Houston Co? I would probably agree there which is why i put them ahead of them in my predictions.

I gotcha. I was just saying that I think they'll have to try really hard to get beat by Houston Co. and you had said that they could easily slip below them.