DISTRICT 10---OUTLOOK 2010

NeWbLuE

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week 7's matchups, my pics are not that "bold"...

McEwen @ JB

Forrest @ WHH

ER @ NC

HC @ CA

I heard a rumor that Coach Nolen dropped the hammer on some Warriors and may sit a few starters for disciplinary reasons. Any truth to this?

This week's picks were pretty easy huh? I agree with the picks...only WHH has a VERY slim chance of upseting Forrest.

Well here ya go...

Just as I predicted (after about 4 predictions)the final standings will be:

1. Jo Byrns (10-0)

2. NCS (8-2)

3. CA (6-4)

4. WHH (6-4)

5. McEwen (2-8)

6. ER (1-9)

7. HC (0-10)

Here are the remaining schedules:

JB: McEwen, Harpeth, CA, & NCS

NCS: ER, HC, McEwen, & JB

CA: HC, McEwen, JB, & Community

WHH:Forrest, ER, HC, & McEwen

McEwen: JB, CA, NCS, WHH

ER: NCS, WHH, Westmoreland, HC

HC: CA, NCS, WHH, & ER

The good thing is that we'll more than likely send 4 teams to the playoffs!!! I have to say that the District has came on strong lately with CA & NCS stepping up their game. We're shaping up to have a solid District so hats off to everyone for their hard work. Heck the District won't be decided until week 10...that's what I'm talking about!!!

THANKS Moto. This has been a CrAzY season..... who would have thought it would have turned out like this. NCS jumping into the AP top ten and NCS jumping into the AP top ten. :blink::blink: wow kudos to em. East Roberton in the district Cellar with WHH and Houton Co. ouch. CA kicking @** ha. And yes it very well will come down to the last week. Jo Byrns will have their hands full for the first time in a while and 10-0 is looking good but not GREAT, I am telling you now don't over look NCS. 42-7 ish... :D I really dont think so. That game will be closer than that. Harpeth will be a challenge for the Red Devils too. McEwen might throw a wrench in sombodys plans too ya just never know. I am looking forward to the last few games.

Heritage is due a win against Forrest...I am still drinking the WHH kool aid Shep and I think they will finally click this week with a big win over Forrest. Now it might not be a big difference in score but a win none the less. Something like 21-28

4 in the playoffs would be a blessing.

Good luck to all stay healthy.

GO PATRIOTS

THANKS Moto. This has been a CrAzY season..... who would have thought it would have turned out like this. NCS jumping into the AP top ten and NCS jumping into the AP top ten. :blink::blink: wow kudos to em. East Roberton in the district Cellar with WHH and Houton Co. ouch. CA kicking @** ha. And yes it very well will come down to the last week. Jo Byrns will have their hands full for the first time in a while and 10-0 is looking good but not GREAT, I am telling you now don't over look NCS. 42-7 ish... :D I really dont think so. That game will be closer than that. Harpeth will be a challenge for the Red Devils too. McEwen might throw a wrench in sombodys plans too ya just never know. I am looking forward to the last few games.

Heritage is due a win against Forrest...I am still drinking the WHH kool aid Shep and I think they will finally click this week with a big win over Forrest. Now it might not be a big difference in score but a win none the less. Something like 21-28

4 in the playoffs would be a blessing.

Good luck to all stay healthy.

GO PATRIOTS

Wow you were dead on with your WHH/Forrest prediction!!! Congrats to the Patriots!!!You guys are well on your way to the playoffs; we should very well send 4 teams to the playoffs. As for the JB/NCS game you very well may be right. They've definitely got a good thing going and I'm sure they'll do some things to give us fits. It should make for a great game for these two teams as we head to the playoffs. I can't way for both the CA & NCS games!!!

Wow you were dead on with your WHH/Forrest prediction!!! Congrats to the Patriots!!!You guys are well on your way to the playoffs; we should very well send 4 teams to the playoffs. As for the JB/NCS game you very well may be right. They've definitely got a good thing going and I'm sure they'll do some things to give us fits. It should make for a great game for these two teams as we head to the playoffs. I can't way for both the CA & NCS games!!!

Yeah heh heh I nailed it. It was a edge of the seat game for the most part. WHHeritage went up 28- 14 and Forrest took the kickoff right down to the 10-12 yrd line and scored on the next play on a dump pass over the top for a quick turnaround score just when we thought we were on cruise. There was no rest in this game. Every possession had meaning and Heritage made a 4th down stand at the goal line toward the end of the game(2:21) that sealed the victory. WHH made one 1st down and stalled then Forrest Actually got the ball back (punt) with 14.7seconds on their 45 yrd line and passed it 3 straight times toward the end zone but all were incomplete and a gift from the Referee with 0.0 on clock a free play aka Tennessee vs LSU and a 4th down Hook and ladder attempt that was incomplete sealed the Victory for White House Heritage.

Yeah heh heh I nailed it. It was a edge of the seat game for the most part. WHHeritage went up 28- 14 and Forrest took the kickoff right down to the 10-12 yrd line and scored on the next play on a dump pass over the top for a quick turnaround score just when we thought we were on cruise. There was no rest in this game. Every possession had meaning and Heritage made a 4th down stand at the goal line toward the end of the game(2:21) that sealed the victory. WHH made one 1st down and stalled then Forrest Actually got the ball back (punt) with 14.7seconds on their 45 yrd line and passed it 3 straight times toward the end zone but all were incomplete and a gift from the Referee with 0.0 on clock a free play aka Tennessee vs LSU and a 4th down Hook and ladder attempt that was incomplete sealed the Victory for White House Heritage.

EWWWWWW...so a pucker factor of 10! Well you got a huge win so congrats!

SHEP, get your cup back out man.

Well, last week I "had to back up off of it, sit my cup down, Patriot losses had me messed up now." NOW I sure hope I can get it back out with ya'll's upcoming schedule of @ ER, Houston Co, @ McEwen. Congrats none the less. :thumb: