Jefferson County

helment

Still must improve the Special Teams, they can make or break a game, as has been witnessed.

I was hoping to see a fake punt pass play by now with the #1 punter being the starting QB.

I am concerned that we do not teach "fair catching" on punt returns when the other team is breathing down your facemask. #14 got hammered twice last Friday. I was impressed that he held on, but WOW!!! Those were some BIG hits.

Peace

Edited by OHSgrad88

I hate to hear about DK and Goins, but injuries are apart of this game unfortunately. No excuses, somebody has to step up!

I understand Goins playing will be a game time decision. That is why coaches have to develop the younger players. This team should have the depth to get it done tonight and every Friday. I wish them many Blessings tonight.

More Cowbells will be there, but my ringing will be limited. Shoulder surgery kind of does that. lol But I will do my best to support the Team. Please come out and do the same.

Go Patriots!!!! Beat the Eagles in their Nest!!!!

Peace