Jefferson County

helment

just ain't the same without the Devil fans :flower:

So true.... :) You guys are just KILING it. :mrgreen: WOW 70-0 What time was the game over? 8:30?

;)

Patriots, Great Team game. Got to see a few new wrinkles in the offense that should keep the other teams a little nervous as this offense develops. Enjoy the weekend and get ready to take on Mo-W next week in the town of Morris.

Work Hard in Practice, stay focused and Do Not take a play off. You control your destiny. Take it one game at a time.

Go Patriots!!!

Time for my rant:

I can sum the loss to Mo-W into one word. Refs

Were there other things we could have done to win, yes, but the missed field goal that wasn't missed and the missed extra point that would have tied the game 21-21 that wasn't missed was ALL ON THE REFS. (For those of you who think #73 missed those kicks. Watch the film. He did not miss.) Not to mention the no calls for 2 blocks in the back during the 2nd INT for a TD to give Mo-W and 20 to 14 lead.

Sadly, watching the officials body language and smirks was just enough the make you vomit. I would like to know how much they were paid. Yes, I said paid. From listening to many of the Mo-W fans talk after the game, they know they should have lost and that Jeff Co was robbed.

Way to go Refs. Way to go.

I also wonder about the AC/DC being played over the loud speakers when Jeff Co was running plays on 3rd and 4th downs. Is that allowed under the T$$AA rules? Not sure, but if it is allowed, I would think every team needs to wire in the biggest sound system they can get for making noise. Who needs Cowbells when you have AC/DC's "Heck's Bells".

Peace or should I say wire 'em up boys.

Edited by OHSgrad88

Time for my rant:

Were there other things we could have done to win, yes, but the missed field goal that wasn't missed and the missed extra point that would have tied the game 21-21 that wasn't missed was ALL ON THE REFS. (For those of you who think #73 missed those kicks. Watch the film. He did not miss.) Not to mention the no calls for 2 blocks in the back during the 2nd INT for a TD to give Mo-W and 20 to 14 lead.

Sadly, watching the officials body language and smirks was just enough the make you vomit. I would like to know how much they were paid. Yes, I said paid. From listening to many of the Mo-W fans talk after the game, they know they should have lost and that Jeff Co was robbed.

I also wonder about the AC/DC being played over the loud speakers when Jeff Co was running plays on 3rd and 4th downs. Is that allowed under the T$$AA rules? Not sure, but if it is allowed, I would think every team needs to wire in the biggest sound system they can get for making noise. Who needs Cowbells when you have AC/DC's "Heck's Bells".

I can sum it up in one word too....coaching...ok, two words...poor coaching..

Edited by IamKing

I can sum it up in one word too....coaching...ok, two words...poor coaching..

I cant disagree. I have supported the coaches from day one but this one leaves me sick at my stomack. I have never seen a poorer play call than the pass to the side that the west player jumped and returned for 6. Its the most dangerous play in football and to call this up 7, with the ball, with 8 minutes left is a poor decision. This is especially true given our defensive success in this game. Its sad for the kids because JC is a 14-21 point better team than WEST. West had less than 100 total yards for the game. 7 yards in the second quarter. Go pats finish strong.

Time for my rant:

I was under the goal post and the FG and second extra point was no good !!

As hard as it is for me say that !

I do have to ask:

Is there any chance of making the playoffs even if we win out and are 6-4?

The T$$AA's wacky system makes it hard for me to tell. Anybody out there know?

Also, congrads to SC. You will be District Champs.

Peace

[/q

IF WE WIN OUT, THERE IS A CHANCE GIVEN OUR STRENGTH OF SCHEDULE. OTHER THAN WB, THE TEAMS WE HAVE LOST TO HAVE A VERY GOOD WIN/LOSS RECORD. THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT PART OT THE PLAYOFF FORMULA. SEE WEEK 8 UPDATE FOR 6A. THIS POST HAS JC IN THE LAST 5 OF 32 AND PROBABLY PLAYING DB FIRST ROUND.

I was under the goal post and the FG and second extra point was no good !!

As hard as it is for me say that !

My daughter and her best friend and one of their friends from west were on the track when the kicks happened. They were right behind the uprights during the kicks and they all 3 said the kicks were good. Heck the ball almost hit my daughter on the FG. Even one of our golf Coaches cussed because it was such a bad call on the first one.

It does not matter anyway. The record will say they won and we lost.

Best thing I think the boys can take from the game is that they fought from behind after 2 BIG turnovers for TD's in the 4th quarter and still had a shot to win.

We are not a bad team and they still have a ton to play for.

This Friday: Senior Night vs Mo-E

Go Patriots!!!!!!!

Edited by OHSgrad88

Now that some of the pain is beginning to dull from the lost to West, There is much positive that we can take from last week. I mention this for the players. Its been a long time since we dominated a West team like we did friday night. 6 west first downs to JC's 19!!!!! wow. almost 400 yards compared to west's 100 wow. When we could have quit, we drove 65 yards and scored. The boys fought hard. Dont lose sight of the goal. Make the playoffs. We will do this if we win out. We had 20 different ways we could have won the game but found the 1 way to lose. Put this past you and take it out on East!! have a good week of practice and win big Friday night during senior night..

Now that some of the pain is beginning to dull from the lost to West, There is much positive that we can take from last week. I mention this for the players. Its been a long time since we dominated a West team like we did friday night. 6 west first downs to JC's 19!!!!! wow. almost 400 yards compared to west's 100 wow. When we could have quit, we drove 65 yards and scored. The boys fought hard. Dont lose sight of the goal. Make the playoffs. We will do this if we win out. We had 20 different ways we could have won the game but found the 1 way to lose. Put this past you and take it out on East!! have a good week of practice and win big Friday night during senior night..

Amen!!!

Win Out and Make the Playoffs!!!!

One Game at a time folks, one game at a time!!!!!

Go Patriots!!!!!!