Dobyns Bennett vs Farragut

BatmanDB

I would really enjoy watching/listening to this one. It was about 3 years ago if I'm correct on this that DB opened against South at DB. South had a really good qb and was highly rated, it was supposed to be the year(again) that South beat DB. but the center got hurt and South couldn't get the snap to the qb. DB jumped out early by several scores and it was over with. I streamed that game off the DB football web site, I guess different people are running that now, I don't know.

I wish the Tribe was still on our schedule too. We only have one non conference game now and the administration chose to continue to play Farragut, which is 15 minutes away and also a huge gate and a good rivalry. Maybe when they reclassify again we'll have more nonconference games and resume our rivalry with DB

Good luck tonite Indians, make sure the Ads see the Chop. I don't think they've ever experienced that

Yes I think I remember that game. I believe the final score was DB 44 - south 0. Somebody correct me if im wrong. :)

The video is not available for streaming. As far as I know, the radio play-by-play is not available either. I an shocked by that a radio broadcast is not available. .

I put in a call to DB's so-called athletic director regarding the lack of Internet broadcast. He, of course, didn't return my call. Too busy reading a book on how to make friends and influence people, I guess.

lol... anyway to ''recall'' Coach Morcile ?

Batman, Art, Waco, anybody?

Can I still stream the game on internet? Where can I find it. I would like to watch DB beat Farragut tonite.

Hey Cat, gonna miss Big Eds and you guys this yr, unless we play ya at your house. I think on a few pages back, someone said you can pick up the game at www.farragutfootball.com if this helps

Looks like the turf and drainage system is really going to pay dividends for tonight. I thought the rain was supposed to move out around noon, but it's still a monsoon at almost 3:00 p.m. Good thing it's not grass. RTR

RAIN IS ENDING NOW.... I HOPE IT STAYS AWAY THRU THE GAME.

South Fans always remember DB's losses but they have a hard time remembering their's

Roll Tribe Roll

Yeah. That was the year DB lost to William Blount in the............First Round.

William Blount then lost to................Farragut!

Yes you are correct.......but that still didn't help south last year did it? Heck you can come on over to J.Fred tonight and cheer against the Tribe if you want. Still ain't gonna help south beat the Indians.:)