Dobyns Bennett vs Farragut

BatmanDB

Southers, wear your blue and wear it proud. DB needs to know their brethern are there. We do live in Kingsport you know. I made my prediction long ago. But I would like to know what the injury is for Cannon. CS and DS in the backfield is plenty of firepower but I am just conderned and would like to know. I don't really expect to get much of a response but I hope it is just a fender bender.

Homey!! What's cookin? I can't wait to see #8 Devon (Dee-Bo) Swafford get in the open field. He is going to be something else.

Roll Tribe Roll

Gonna Be a Show Everybody wants to See ,,,Going TO South Tomorrow Night,, Art?

For what its worth Id like to see # 4 (Cook) exposing some weakness along with #13 (Barger) pounding on some D-Backs

Gonna Be a Show Everybody wants to See ,,,Going TO South Tomorrow Night,, Art?

For what its worth Id like to see # 4 (Cook) exposing some weakness along with #13 (Barger) pounding on some D-Backs

Yeah, I am going to the South vs West Game. Cook is fast, think the G-Man will play him some at QB? Is Barger big? I heard he could fly.

Roll Tribe

HE will be limited to Defense most likely due to the fact that Seabolt will be going both ways, He will rotate at coner & safety most likely. With the" Pony Express" hopefully his services on offense wont be needed.

I haven't seen any posts on special teams? That's what Wins Ballgames?

I here our special teams arn't that "special". I hope they prove that to be wrong.

I here our special teams arn't that "special". I hope they prove that to be wrong.

That was one of those areas that had me worried a week or two ago.We will see tonight.I worry about everything,so thats no new deal.I look forward to the adjustments we will have to make on defense and know that Watson,Holt and the boys will make a whole lot of them tonight.This is a great first game and will test us right out of the gate.I hope we are able to work the passing game in and don't get into a lot of long yardage downs.

Yeah, I am going to the South vs West Game. Cook is fast, think the G-Man will play him some at QB? Is Barger big? I heard he could fly.

Roll Tribe

I think G man won't hesitate to put #4 in if needed, He's gonna be special in years to come!! SB is not big but Ive seen some big runs & big Hits from him. He see time this year.

Don't think that injury gonna slow #1 Down for now to much waiting on Clearing House

Roll Tribe Roll

Southers Im not too proud to don that Baby Blue & pull for you tomorrow, Got a a guy I went to school with that Coaches at West good Luck to Both emotions will be High

Roll Tribe Roll

Batman, Art, Waco, anybody?

Can I still stream the game on internet? Where can I find it. I would like to watch DB beat Farragut tonite.

That will happen. Dang it, I sure miss the DB-OR SERIES!! That was the best Rivalry Game the Indians have had in the past 2 decades without question.

I can't help you on the internet - I will be in section F, not on the world wide web.

Roll Cats Roll

Roll Tribe Roll

Batman, Art, Waco, anybody?

Can I still stream the game on internet? Where can I find it. I would like to watch DB beat Farragut tonite.

The video is not available for streaming. As far as I know, the radio play-by-play is not available either. I an shocked by that a radio broadcast is not available. .

I put in a call to DB's so-called athletic director regarding the lack of Internet broadcast. He, of course, didn't return my call. Too busy reading a book on how to make friends and influence people, I guess.

I would really enjoy watching/listening to this one. It was about 3 years ago if I'm correct on this that DB opened against South at DB. South had a really good qb and was highly rated, it was supposed to be the year(again) that South beat DB. but the center got hurt and South couldn't get the snap to the qb. DB jumped out early by several scores and it was over with. I streamed that game off the DB football web site, I guess different people are running that now, I don't know.

I wish the Tribe was still on our schedule too. We only have one non conference game now and the administration chose to continue to play Farragut, which is 15 minutes away and also a huge gate and a good rivalry. Maybe when they reclassify again we'll have more nonconference games and resume our rivalry with DB

Good luck tonite Indians, make sure the Ads see the Chop. I don't think they've ever experienced that