Ooltewah vs Tyner

VOID70

What does everyone think? supposedly Tyner's best team in years(maybe ever),going up against one of Ooltewah's weakest teams in years(supposedly). Any predictions? Owls were picked in a coaches poll to finish 2nd in region behind Mcminn county.,.with that being said Tyner supposedly beat Mcminn 7-2 in a live scrimmage,so will Tyner beat a 2nd rate team 14-4? you tell me.

Edited by VOID70

What does everyone think? supposedly Tyner's best team in years(maybe ever),going up against one of Ooltewah's weakest teams in years(supposedly). Any predictions? Owls were picked in a coaches poll to finish 2nd in region behind Mcminn county.,.with that being said Tyner supposedly beat Mcminn 7-2 in a live scrimmage,so will Tyner beat a 2nd rate team 14-4? you tell me.

...You mean to tell me that this was posted 4 hours ago and nobody from Ooltewah has responded?? That's a record given that the Owls are know as the 'keyboard-kings' of Hamilton County...we are still 2 weeks away and everybody is still trying to make it thru the scrimmage season...this temperature has really changed the dynamics of practice and we even had the 'media-darling'(Signal Mtn) cancel a scrimmage with us which was scheduled for next Tuesday...hopefully after next Friday night after the jamboree at Finley we will have more to talk about this particular game!!! GO RAMS!!!

Edited by TynerRamFan

void,

we usually agree

yet, start proof reading your posts

you said that this could Tyner's best team EVER

huhh...the season hasn't even started

you forgot about Demonte Bolden's team: 2 D1 products upfront with all types of speed.

this year's tyner team has a while

as far as the game...tyner might be gelling with their usual speed...this is where technique and coaching prevail

Owls by 13

...Demonte's team was in 2003 and it wasn't even the 2nd best team...the 1999 team was much better and if it hadn't been for the TSSAA allowing a private school into the 2A classification the "RAMS" would have won it's 2nd state championship...and yes, this team has a lot of promise and the 13 point 'cushion' you are predicting is a figment of your imagination!!! Technique??? Coaching???? Time will tell!!!

...Demonte's team was in 2003 and it wasn't even the 2nd best team...the 1999 team was much better and if it hadn't been for the TSSAA allowing a private school into the 2A classification the "RAMS" would have won it's 2nd state championship...and yes, this team has a lot of promise and the 13 point 'cushion' you are predicting is a figment of your imagination!!! Technique??? Coaching???? Time will tell!!!

Why is a 13 point margin a"FIGMENT OF IMAGINATION"?...is THE GOAT-TRAIN that good? come on mrs.ramfan even you know,anybody can beat someone by 13 or more.,.unless you are saying that Ooltewah is that BAD or your saying Owls have no-talent what so ever? Tell everybody out there,Why the great "GOAT-TRAIN" can't be beat by 13 points by Ooltewah.........come on I want to here it!!!!

Why is a 13 point margin a"FIGMENT OF IMAGINATION"?...is THE GOAT-TRAIN that good? come on mrs.ramfan even you know,anybody can beat someone by 13 or more.,.unless you are saying that Ooltewah is that BAD or your saying Owls have no-talent what so ever? Tell everybody out there,Why the great "GOAT-TRAIN" can't be beat by 13 points by Ooltewah.........come on I want to here it!!!!

:roflol:

...after that response from you I'll need a couple days to think about it!!!!(to all others reading this:"looks like I hit a nerve")

...You mean to tell me that this was posted 4 hours ago and nobody from Ooltewah has responded?? That's a record given that the Owls are know as the 'keyboard-kings' of Hamilton County...we are still 2 weeks away and everybody is still trying to make it thru the scrimmage season...this temperature has really changed the dynamics of practice and we even had the 'media-darling'(Signal Mtn) cancel a scrimmage with us which was scheduled for next Tuesday...hopefully after next Friday night after the jamboree at Finley we will have more to talk about this particular game!!! GO RAMS!!!

Rams vs the Owls

Tyner plays as tough as schedule as anybody in the state. I will tell you what a Coach from Alcoa told me after last years loss in the playoffs. "Tyner has as good athletic as any team we have played. With all those guys coming back in 2010, they will be a force in the Chattanooga area". I can tell that Coach Turner and his Rams fear no one and suspect that the boys from Signal Mountain just did not want any of the RAM TRAIN.

Prediction- Rams get out to a fast start and hold on for a win against the OWLS.

ive seen tyner play up a classification at least 10 times

they always lose....outta shape, unorganized....remember the rams were supposed to challenge the owls in last year's game

tyner never got past the 50

...It doesn't matter how many times they have lost...we will play anybody, anytime and anywhere...Ooltewah was supposed to win the state last year with all the so-called talent that you had and look how that came to an end!!!

...Anyway that was then...this is now...think about this one: how many times have the Owls made it to the championship game in your classification??? How many times have you goten past the 2nd round??? When you find out, enlighten us, please!!!

It will be interesting to see who shows up at this game, from what i have heard Grace academy was able the deal with tyner pretty easily up front during there scrimmage last week the score I am hearing is 2 td's to 1 with grace on top. I know it was just a scrimmage, but If this is close to the score it may be a good sign for Ooltewah. I do not know if any of tyners starters were missing. Ooltewah will be tuff as always.

It will be interesting to see who shows up at this game, from what i have heard Grace academy was able the deal with tyner pretty easily up front during there scrimmage last week the score I am hearing is 2 td's to 1 with grace on top. I know it was just a scrimmage, but If this is close to the score it may be a good sign for Ooltewah. I do not know if any of tyners starters were missing. Ooltewah will be tuff as always.

ok ok ok ...i am an owl fan...and yes, i think that the owls will win by 2 TDs....but i also know that Grace couldn't hang with Tyner unless the Tyner bus broke down.....

come on dude...shoot us straight about the scrimmage <_<