Ooltewah vs Tyner

VOID70

I hope they play well so there are no excuses!

...We don't make excuses...you are the one that said your DB's were hurt and didn't play against McCallie...well who gives a 'flat-fiddle' about that??? I already told you about those 100 players y'all had in practice...you ought to be 3-deep at every position...AAA school!!!

...We don't make excuses...you are the one that said your DB's were hurt and didn't play against McCallie...well who gives a 'flat-fiddle' about that??? I already told you about those 100 players y'all had in practice...you ought to be 3-deep at every position...AAA school!!!

Whatever you say! You must know! Dont you have a tyner education????????

...This thread is about 08/20/2010 @ 7:30pm...marinate on those numbers and we can discuss education on another thread, ok???

If you dont like this thread go back to the pee wee board! The game will be won by the team that makes the least mistakes and does not turn the ball over! The Owls will be a more disciplined team! It will be a good game but dont think you are coming to the nest to blow the owls out! You will know you were in a dog fight when the owls take the field!

Edited by BigHairyOwl

So from what I,ve read...........Ooltewah has nothing and will be destroyed at home.

You must be Goose mannings dad. Dude I have watch your son(s) both of them over the years and they are very talented players- able to play with anyone. Should have used him more at quarterback when Matthew Polk was there. With him handing off or running they may have scored against Oakland(maybe). Anyway Ooltewah will play football on Friday night,Tyner is a better team this year, but may barely have the edge over the Owls. My question is if the Owls fall behind can thier new coach handle the pressure. Wayne Turner will then try to pour it on. TJ Davis- is he the young running back I saw at the scrimmage get drove into the fence. This kid is awsome and if its the kid i'm thinking of he's going to break some rushing records. He need some weight on him and need to turn it up field more, but that will come as he matures(great talent). Tyner will not make the mistakes made last year- but will make mistakes- not enough to loose the game though. Both team will come out a bit flat and unsettled, settle down Owls and play some good football.

If you dont like this thread go back to the pee wee board! The game will be won by the team that makes the least mistakes and does not turn the ball over! The Owls will be a more disciplined team! It will be a good game but dont think you are coming to the nest to blow the owls out! You will know you were in a dog fight when the owls take the field!

...That is such a "profound" game anaylsis :lol: ...we really needed that info...nobody said anything about the Owls being blown out...we are coming there to win...make no mistake about that...and I agree it will be a good game...both teams will make mistakes but can that young owl defense handle the pressure??? We shall see!!!GO "RAMS"!!!

So from what I,ve read...........Ooltewah has nothing and will be destroyed at home.

Thats exactly what was being said, but now they seem to be wavering! It was the Owls losing by 2 td's. Now they say it will be a close game! I guess reality is

setting in the closer the game gets!

Owls 17

Goats 6

Edited by BigHairyOwl