Ooltewah vs Tyner

VOID70

Who needs field goals when you can score touchdowns?

What about extra points! How did that work out for tyner in the jamboree! Cant always get the 2 point conversion! Not a very high percentage play in high school football! Every school needs kickers! Its become part of the high school game! Tyner dont have one face it!

Edited by BigHairyOwl

... :D

Saw the Rams and there are some big kids on there team. I hear the Powell kid is listed at 6'4 and around 270lbs and a sophmore(D1). The defensive end looked tall also around 6'5.. If these kid execute the wing-t correctly with the athletes I saw, man it could be terrible. Remember They have to play 4 quarters of football, which team is better conditioned?-who knows. Tommorow will tell. Remeber to drink your pickle juice.

Gotta be the dumbest statement i ve ever heard outta anybody much less you............you know better than that Reaction!! Field goals and extra points can and will win and lose games PERIOD!!!!

Sorry you Ooltewah fans have disappointed me this year. I have to kick start you guys on here. :roflol: :roflol: