Ooltewah vs Tyner

VOID70

Hey BigHairyOwl

This is you ole buddy from up in Gov country.. Good to see you found some new folks to banter with and that you haven't lost your touch. I miss the region 2 threads but I will be keeping an eye on you all.. Good Luck...

tpoole12

Good to hear from you tpoole! Wish the govs best of luck as well! These fools are out of their mind down here! At least yall up in blount co have some sense! Lmao! It is fun to fence with them though!

tick tock!

Fish DaD and Hairy owl are just plain silly people. They Crow all the time.. and have no clue about Football. You have enjoyed some great Football talent the last few years at Ooltewah, however those days ar gone. ooltewah did not invent Football or are not the founding fathers of Football in this area. The Rhea County gentleman explained to you your series with them (13-3). Try humility it is a lot better character trait, you probably are about to get a big dose of humility anyway judging from your jamboree and scrimmage results. Any one could see the talent dropp off from the Owls squad. The other person that you were making ridiculous comments to is right. It is called Denial........ Good luck to everyone accept these 2 gems....

Fish DaD and Hairy owl are just plain silly people. They Crow all the time.. and have no clue about Football. You have enjoyed some great Football talent the last few years at Ooltewah, however those days ar gone. ooltewah did not invent Football or are not the founding fathers of Football in this area. The Rhea County gentleman explained to you your series with them (13-3). Try humility it is a lot better character trait, you probably are about to get a big dose of humility anyway judging from your jamboree and scrimmage results. Any one could see the talent dropp off from the Owls squad. The other person that you were making ridiculous comments to is right. It is called Denial........ Good luck to everyone accept these 2 gems....

Go play with your light saver! You been watching to much luke skywalker!

Big Hairy, did you hear that? Jedi said you and I don't know football. I guess he is right. We are nothing but dads of football players.....

you know what??? I like this underdog role that we are getting credit for. It is kinda nice not being expected to beat up on everybody...

Tyner Ram is right....Rams favored in this one by 11 :rolleyes:

Big Hairy, did you hear that? Jedi said you and I don't know football. I guess he is right. We are nothing but dads of football players.....

you know what??? I like this underdog role that we are getting credit for. It is kinda nice not being expected to beat up on everybody...

Tyner Ram is right....Rams favored in this one by 11 :rolleyes:

I hope TJ Davis plays well! I dont care if people know thats my son! #29 for you doubters! Sophmore tailback 32 yards on 4 carries in the jamboree! He and freeman will carry the load friday! Im glad you got back phish! They were attacking me! I will save you a seat friday! Up top to the left!