Ooltewah vs Tyner

VOID70

Oh Lord! Here we go! The dirty birds are on here, now thats funny! Boys, boys, boys until you actually put your football where your mouth is we dont care what you say! Its actually funny that both of you probably think you really have a chance to win! When is the last time tyner or rhea beat Ooltewah?????????? Chew on that for a while!

Hey Pal just making an observation, didn't mean to get your feather panties in a wad.

If you have watched enough high scool football you should know that YES Rhea County does have a chance to win against the hoots and Tyner has a better than average chance against them. I am not making any predictions about any individual games but what makes any of you owl folk think you can win the district or even win more than seven games???

Let me quess:

Would it be all your experienced returning starters or maybe it's your big name legendary coach or maybe its your soft schedule. It must be your rich tradition and storied past.

Nope..... it can't be any of these because none of these exsist. You guys have no returning experience, a hard schedule and a new coach. If you guys win district 5 then your coach will have done a great job.

I know it's a cliche but denial (the nile) is not just a river in Egypt.

I chewed on your question and the last time Rhea beat Ooltewah was 1996. Score was 26-17. And since we are talkin about the past that puts the all time series at 13-3 with Rhea on top.

who is RC fan....RC Cola????

oh oh...the forgotten Eagles of trailer park Rhea Co

they were so slow last year...i hope they have some more speed....1 win last year???...that is making our district look bad boys...

as for tyner....just like i said on the other board

predictable.....tyner didn't past the 50 yd line...i was callin tyner's plays from the fish sandwich line :popcorneater:

they were so slow last year...i hope they have some more speed....1 win last year???...that is making our district look bad boys...

predictable.....tyner didn't past the 50 yd line...i was callin tyner's plays from the fish sandwich line :popcorneater:

Phishead give us some credit....we actually had 2 wins.

Oh and by the way you guys travel up to the trailer park this year. We don't have a fish sandwich line but maybe we can cook up some owl.

...Hickory, Dickory, Dock...the Owls are on the Clock!!! :lol:

...Hickory, Dickory, Dock...the Owls are on the Clock!!! :lol:

Boy,you really got us on that one,"rammer".Whewwww(how intimidating)Your trash talking is really good,can't you come up with anything else,but"owls are on the clock?" :roflol:

Edited by VOID70

On the clock huh, I agree! They Owls will be on the clock for all 4 quarters! That piano will just get heavier and heavier!

I'm not writing this to destroy anyone's team, but the owls did not look good again. They should've at least put seven on the board against Central. If tey cannot disrupt the offensive line and get penetration through the line of Tyner. Them they will loose big. You see to stop the Rams, the front four have to disrupt the flow and pentrate the O-line allowing the line-backers to make the reads and tackles. Last year Jaquez did a lot of that and Patty and Crew made some good plays. This year I have yet to see a great defense. Rams may Blow the Owls away if changes aren't made.

Oh Lord! Here we go! The dirty birds are on here, now thats funny! Boys, boys, boys until you actually put your football where your mouth is we dont care what you say! Its actually funny that both of you probably think you really have a chance to win! When is the last time tyner or rhea beat Ooltewah?????????? Chew on that for a while!

Hey BigHairyOwl

This is you ole buddy from up in Gov country.. Good to see you found some new folks to banter with and that you haven't lost your touch. I miss the region 2 threads but I will be keeping an eye on you all.. Good Luck...

tpoole12