Milan Bulldogs - 2010

Bulldog Fan #2

The regular season starts this week with the Dawgs going to the JCS Eagles. Don't know too much about the Eagles but do know Milan is inexperienced in a lot of positions. Expectations seem to be lower for Milan early on this season but I think they will surprise some folks. They have work to do but the coaches have a way of getting it done at the end of the day. Looking forward to Friday night. Go Dawgs!!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The regular season starts this week with the Dawgs going to the JCS Eagles. Don't know too much about the Eagles but do know Milan is inexperienced in a lot of positions. Expectations seem to be lower for Milan early on this season but I think they will surprise some folks. They have work to do but the coaches have a way of getting it done at the end of the day. Looking forward to Friday night. Go Dawgs!!!

I'll go with the dogs! But they better bring ready to play should be a good one!

Dawgs looked good in the season opener. The offense did better than expected. The defense played extremely well against a talented JCS group. This win should go a long way in boosting the confidence of a young squad. Kudos to Coach Morris and staff for having the team ready. Congrats to the team for playing your game and not listening to those who questioned your ability. Looking forward to this season, one game at a time. Like the T-shirt I saw Friday night, "COMMIT 2 WIN."

Milan should win 8 or 9 games this year. Their schedule is not really tough, and they are well coached. I know I could be very wrong, but I just dont see Milan going very far in the playoffs this year. They lost a lot from last year.

From a unbiased view I would say you are dead on. I watched them scrimmage Mayfield and they have some talent but inexperienced and greatly miss the talent they had a year ago.