Siegel vs Independance

crazy_cowboy89

I have Siegel some this preseason and they are dealing with some offensive line injuries but I still think they will be to much for Independance. Siegel has alot of depth and their coaching is some of the best around in my opinion. I think Siegel could win by as much as they want with former qb Steve Matthews as the offensive coordinator calling plays

Matthews is very good. Very important hire by Siegel

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to be classy about this but Ha Ha. To all you Indy bashers. The Siegel Stars were falling stars tonight against Indy. I can't help but laugh at you not the Stars. There a great team but............... Indy has alot of talent as seen by Brandon Swayze, Christian Leake, and many others. Ha Ha Ha.

Siegal deffinitly has to have the worse special teams in the state of tn. They are hurting and are going to cost them a lot more footballs games this year too. Indy found a way to pull it out even though they came out with 0 points 3 trips inside the redzone. Good teams find out good ways to win.

Next friday just another easy win against a murfresoboro school. But overall great game. coming down to the final seconds

Siegal deffinitly has to have the worse special teams in the state of tn. They are hurting and are going to cost them a lot more footballs games this year too. Indy found a way to pull it out even though they came out with 0 points 3 trips inside the redzone. Good teams find out good ways to win.

Next friday just another easy win against a murfresoboro school. But overall great game. coming down to the final seconds

lol Easy Win eh? Just like last year right? Oh thats right i forgot you lost last year 27-9

Eubanks is the best thing to ever happen to ihs. Im pullin for cendy now. Can't wait to see Dyson front of sports every week with another indy loss. IHS didnt even get a first down against bga. PATHETIC. IHS goes down hard tomorrow i promise you that. Doubt indy even gets a td tomorrow. Just watch

This is a great post!!! You REALLY know your high school football keep up all year with the terrific and accurate posts you make. Looks like your prediction was a little off. And all the haters on indy what you got to say now? nothing exactly. Independence has great coaching and it showed tonight too. Kevin Dyson is the MAN.