Dekalb Co. @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang Brother, I thought I was gonna miss Saturday Night Live! DeKalb will be a good test for the Indians as well. QB is supposed to be very good! Just glad this one in on the reservation!

Dekalb lost a close one to Warren co 19 to 16 so they're gonna be hungry. The tribe grew up quick after locking horns with GP. Somebody gonna be .500 & somebodys gonna be stuck @ .000:(

I don't think Dekalb is close to what they've been the past two years.

Oneida wins.

Thnx for the vote, Oneida is having to adjust itself. A lot of young braves battling for the tribe this year. We're gonna have a pretty good year, but the future is really looking bright 8-)

Dang Brother, I thought I was gonna miss Saturday Night Live! DeKalb will be a good test for the Indians as well. QB is supposed to be very good! Just glad this one in on the reservation!

AH, it's ok Smash, it was a rerun anyway. I'm waiting for Flair to host soon!

This is the first time I have seen a Coach May offense. It's a lot better than I expected and my expectation were pretty high. I think he worked in everyone including the waterboy. The kid was open and would have caught the pass but he wouldnt drop the water bottle carrier!

It will be fun going up aginast DeKalb. I hope our DB's are drinking Gatorade right now! Should be a lot of fireworks Friday night.