• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u trying to be a poet? i can top that.

there once was a little girl named crow

she would talk but just hot air would blow

she braged with her big big mouth

about her team called kentucky south

and her team has no wins to show

Dang kitten, I'll have to give you a B- on the poem, bet you've been working on that all week. I was wondering where you'd been hiding. However I'll have to give you an F on originality, due to the fact it took you this long to basically re-word my post. I expected more from you.

One correction though, I haven't bragged (braged in kitten lingo) about "my" team, just posted some facts. Those being that the mighty sunburnt kittens have only managed to squeak out 2 wins in 13 tries against Oneida since 1993. I couldn't find any info prior to that on your beloved squad.

I'm kinda getting bored with you now so I'll tell you what, I'm willing to meet you somewhere & we'll make the Oneida / Sunbright game interesting. I'll even go one better, after that wager I'll go double or nothing on overall record this year. Your so full of confidence (& bull butter) then you shouldn't have any problem taking me up on that. If not then I guess we will all know how much "confidence" you really have in the cat scratch club that is Wartburg North :thumb:

Dang kitten, I'll have to give you a B- on the poem, bet you've been working on that all week. I was wondering where you'd been hiding. However I'll have to give you an F on originality, due to the fact it took you this long to basically re-word my post. I expected more from you.

One correction though, I haven't bragged (braged in kitten lingo) about "my" team, just posted some facts. Those being that the mighty sunburnt kittens have only managed to squeak out 2 wins in 13 tries against Oneida since 1993. I couldn't find any info prior to that on your beloved squad.

I'm kinda getting bored with you now so I'll tell you what, I'm willing to meet you somewhere & we'll make the Oneida / Sunbright game interesting. I'll even go one better, after that wager I'll go double or nothing on overall record this year. Your so full of confidence (& bull butter) then you shouldn't have any problem taking me up on that. If not then I guess we will all know how much "confidence" you really have in the cat scratch club that is Wartburg North :thumb:

Don't ask him to do math crow...it took him a week of ponderin to come up with a poem!

Hey Crow. That poem was pretty funny. I needed a good laugh. Just remember please dont make Morgan County people do math. Espically if they are cheering for the Sunburnt Kittens as you would say. Sunburnt will not be the mighty Orange and White this year. Oneida is to talented to let that happen. If they let Sunburnt beat them then they might as well let Jellico beat them to. Which that wont happen. Oneida will not lose a district game this year. Unless its to Coalfield. They are the only District Oppent that will give the Tribe a run this year. Keep the Poems coming Crow. As for Kitten go back to your litter box and get off the computer.

Hey Crow. That poem was pretty funny. I needed a good laugh. Just remember please dont make Morgan County people do math. Espically if they are cheering for the Sunburnt Kittens as you would say. Sunburnt will not be the mighty Orange and White this year. Oneida is to talented to let that happen. If they let Sunburnt beat them then they might as well let Jellico beat them to. Which that wont happen. Oneida will not lose a district game this year. Unless its to Coalfield. They are the only District Oppent that will give the Tribe a run this year. Keep the Poems coming Crow. As for Kitten go back to your litter box and get off the computer.

tv, I have to agree with most of what you say, especially when you put down "Oile Tomcat," but I do believe that Watburg will give you all a better game than Coalfield will-the jackets are very young and a little down this year, while Wartburg is experienced and pretty solid on both sides of the ball. I look forward to the Wartburg-Oneida game; think it'll be a good one!

I agree, coalfield will play oneida tough, always do. I wouldn't go so far as to say they're the only district competition, Wartburg is much improved and any spread team can hurt you if your not careful, also don't forget about those OS boys. They're gonna bring the wood with 'em when they come to play (actually it's at OS this year), Sunbright will throw the ball around a lot, just don't think they can overcome the handicap that comes with having the kittenator on your side. :roflol::roflolk::roflol::roflolk:

go dc!!! kentucky south isnt much count this yr and cant wait until we send you all home with a loss the week before we beat the puppies from watburg.

Hey ole kitten, you just smooth ignored my offer to make the game & the season a little more interesting didn't ya? Guess that let's us all know how much confidence you actually have, huh? Just as we all thought, your full of more bull butter than confidence. :thumb:

I got tired of waiting on you. What is Oneida' overall record vs. Sunbright? 11 - 2 Oneida since 1993 (that's as far back as I could find info on the kittens).

What is Sunbrights overall record since 1993? 76 - 104 (ouch)

What is Oneida's overall record since 1993? 140 - 61

Now if you wanna start comparing overall region / district titles, play off appearances, semi-finals, & state titles I'll gladly help you with that as well. :thumb:

ALL I KNOW IS IN 97 WE PLAYED THEM AND THEY WERE UNDEFEATED UNTIL THE LAST GAME OF THE REGULAR SEASON THEY TALKED SMACK ALL SEASON AND THEN GOT SMACKED 60+ POINTS TO 6

Edited by BIG INDIAN

:rolleyes: .....Lord, are we gonna hear it from OT now. Dekalb Co. has knocked down my Indians 25 - 13. There aren't any excuses, based on performance, the better team won tonight. As some have feared, we played as young as we are this evening....looking every bit like a team chock full of Sophmores and Freshmen. Dekalb Co. just looked like a more mature team than us....not physically, but just sharper with what they were doing. Even a talented team (which I really think we are) can not make as many mistakes as we did and have a chance to win. Old Man Momentum had shifted our way in the second half and we never capitalized. How many fumbles did we lose? I'm asking....not ranting. The catch by the Dekalb Co. receiver(#19), on blown coverage, was just a tremendous play by him. Not only did he hold on to it...he kept his feet too! (one of those plays you have to see to appreciate) I itenerated that the coverage was blown to underscore the patience we'll have to have while those kids develop. The right personnel there, just learning the hard way. Later in the game the FS made a nice break on a ball and possibly saved another TD. (learning) I won't quit on these kids....they have tremendous ability and they will only get better. OT, choose your ammo carfully....the last thing you want is a "motivated" Oneida Team visiting Tigertown down the road! :twisted:

Kazanity