Dekalb Co. @ Oneida

crow

I got tired of waiting on you. What is Oneida' overall record vs. Sunbright? 11 - 2 Oneida since 1993 (that's as far back as I could find info on the kittens).

What is Sunbrights overall record since 1993? 76 - 104 (ouch)

What is Oneida's overall record since 1993? 140 - 61

Now if you wanna start comparing overall region / district titles, play off appearances, semi-finals, & state titles I'll gladly help you with that as well. :thumb:

quit living in the past. we are 1-0 and you re 0-1.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And as long as you keep lining up the bottom feeders on your schedule, you should remain undefeated! Seeing how you haven't quite figured it out yet, OT, I'm just gonna spell it out for ya. Every time you open that trap of yours, every one of us has a good laugh.....meaning we all think you are a joke. Then.....you reopen your mouth and confirm it. Keep it up Bro....you've become "Kentucky South's" entertainment for the year! :roflol:

Kazanity

I'm not sure it is possible to get back to the discussion of crow's original post thanks to OT, but I'll give it a whirl. Dekalb Co. should present another challenge for the Indians again this week. It would surprise me tremendously if they (Dekalb) are as good as they were a season ago cause I can't imagine they had someone on the shelf to replace Poteete this season. That kid was a flat out football player. What he was instrumental in doing to us last season was nothing short of a brillant performance on his part. I guess that is as good as we will see any time soon, so our young bunch shouldn't be too fazed going into this one. Is Dekalb still pass oriented? I'm sure our coaches know....! Our DB's weren't spectacular last week, but they we solid....I expect a tad better on coverage this time out. They all are fast and tough....they just have to do better in the awareness department. They will I'm sure. Overall we should improve considerable this week.

Kaz

Thought you might like that one guys, I'm working on another one, whenever kitty starts meeeeooowwwwwing again.

I gotta good feeling about this one guys. Not sure why but I've got a feeling the boys may flip that proverbial "switch" Friday night. Hope I'm right. ;)