Marion County School Superintendant

sportman

My prayers are with this young lady and the Griffith family. May God put his healing touch on her.

THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN AND PRAYERS. NOT ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE WRITTEN ANYTHING ON THIS AND IT'S KIND OF WHERE WE ARE AS A NATION NOT CARING FOR OUR FELLOWMAN. TO YOU ALL THAT HAVE RESPONED TO THIS POST I HOPE THE GOOD LORD BLESSESS YOU IN ALL THING'S. IF THIS WERE RELATED TO A RIVALRY GAME THERE WOULD NOT BE ENOUGH ROOM ON HERE FOR ALL THE POST. I WAS HOPING ALOT OF PEOPLE WOULD RESPOND WITH THERE SCHOOL NAME OR COUNTY NAME WITH PRAYER'S AND I WAS GOING TO LET MARK AND THE FAMILY SEE ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ARE CONCERNED ABOUT THEM.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the latest as of Sunday the 29th. Kennedy is going to Vanderbilt this Wednesday to have her leg amputated. After much talk with her Dr. the only way she can fight this dreaded desease is to anputate so they want have to worry about the cancer spreading through the rest of the body. The family really does need your prayer's and pray that Kennedy will fight through this and be able to live a long life. I'm so heartbroken for the family.

• 2 weeks later...

THIS YOUNG LADY IS FINALLY SCHEDULED TO HANE HER SUGERY TODAY IF ALL GOES WELL. SHE HAS HAD IT PLANNED SEVERAL TIMES BUT SHE HAS GOT SICK AT VARIOUS TIMES AND NOW THE DR'S ARE HOPING THEY CAN DO IT TODAY. ONE BIT OF BETTER NEW'S THOUGH AND THAT IS THEY WILL PROBALY IF ALL GOES WELL TO TAKE THE LEG OFF AT THE KNEE INSTEAD OF ALL THE WAY UP. SOUTH PITTSBURG DID A FINDRAISER AT SCHOOL FRIDAY FOR THE FAMILY WITH THE KID'S WERE ABLE TO WEAR BLUEJEANS AND T'S AND I BELIEVE THEY DID PRETTY GOOD FROM MY SOURCE. MY HAT'S OFF TO ALLEN PRATT AND THE FINE STAFF AT SP FOR HELPING THIS FAMILY OUT. I WILL UPDATE WHEN I KNOW SOMETHING ELSE BUT THE MAIN THING IS TO PRAY FOR KENNEDY AND THE FAMILY.

Please continue to lift Kennedy, Mark and the entire family up in prayer. As of late last night the surgery schedule for today had been postponed once again due to her levels being low. Kennedy is a remarkable young lady who has faced more trials and tribulations at such a young age than some of us as adults will ever face but still continues to keep her faith strong in our Savior.

Please continue to lift Kennedy, Mark and the entire family up in prayer. As of late last night the surgery schedule for today had been postponed once again due to her levels being low. Kennedy is a remarkable young lady who has faced more trials and tribulations at such a young age than some of us as adults will ever face but still continues to keep her faith strong in our Savior.

THANK'S FOR THE UPDATE. GOS BLESS THIS YOUNG LADY.

Will the young lady be in Vanderbilt for quite a while or will she be allowed to go home soon after the surgery to wait to begin treatments? I'd love to send her a card if I knew where to send it, just to let the family know that far and wide people have them in their thoughts and praying for them.

I don't know how long she will be at Vanderbilt but I will find out. I do know that as of the latest news that I heard she was going to be able to do rehab in Chattanooga but I will confirm that new's also. I will get the address to where you can send a card. That is so thoughtful of you to do that. God Bless you.

What an awful thing for this young Lady to have to endure. My Thought's and Prayers will be with her throughout the Day today.. This truly puts Football on the Back burner. I also will say a prayer for Mark and his Family for they are in need of one for themselves I am sure. may God Bless!!!