Greeneville vs Sullivan South Week 1

THSVikings2004

Many of the New Rebel Nation have never been to Niswonger City. This is the only TSSAA santioned event where bookmakers officiate the game instead of referees. What the locals say is, what happens in G'Vegas stays in G'Vegas. It's where the regional bankruptsy court is. They have the most bankrupt county in TN...go figure.

Many of the New Rebel Nation have never been to Niswonger City. This is the only TSSAA santioned event where bookmakers officiate the game instead of referees. What the locals say is, what happens in G'Vegas stays in G'Vegas. It's where the regional bankruptsy court is. They have the most bankrupt county in TN...go figure.

I understand that the goal line away from the field house no longer has the infamous Rebel stone wall. They have disassembled and rebuilt. It is now the Jamel wailing wall. :(

:roflol::thumb: you havnt played the game and your already whining :cry:

After watching the WEST vs lil rebs on tv tonite,ive change my score.lil rebs=21 devils=7. :roflol: Did that sound real,darn im funny.Heres the real idea.Devils=42 lil rebs=6.That West game shouldnt have been that close,lil rebs look like CRAP.Couldnt stop the run for nothing,should have had people digging holes at halftime.For your sake i hope you get that run D better before you come to J Fred cause if you dont will eat yall up all nite. :thumb: TO BE KIND ,GOOD LUCK AT GREENEVILLE CAUSE YOUR GOING TO NEED IT ALOT. :roflol:

As much as you have to whine about Comp and this is the best you can come up with? Kick unemployed, broke people? A community saddled with double-digit unemployment and failed small businesses? I'm sure there are plenty of folks from Stinksport...er Kingsport who use our regional bankruptcy courts. Maybe we have a couple of those bookmakers working there who could help a friend...but seriously, Comp...you really need to let it go....after this long does it really matter who had their butt kicked by Maryville?

lame

Sorry Barb. Just a failed attempt to pay respect to a formidable opponent. I am looking forward to seeing him play again. And you must remember, South fans will never forget the significance of getting stone-walled at that end of the field 2 years ago.

Are Wright and Shuffler still on the team as WRs?

Sorry Barb. Just a failed attempt to pay respect to a formidable opponent. I am looking forward to seeing him play again. And you must remember, South fans will never forget the significance of getting stone-walled at that end of the field 2 years ago.

Are Wright and Shuffler still on the team as WRs?

Wright graduated, but Shuffler is still here. He had a couple of drops against JC but Carmichael can flat chunk it down the field. Sorry, I forget you and Comp still get together on Friday nights and watch that game film...you know since we no longer compete for the same gold ball, you boys should move on.

I guess you'll never let it go, just because your son "the spin DR" couldnt spin his way in to the end zone against our D, let it go. Not to mention two of our freshman defensive lineman that are now juniors. By the way what "BIG TIME" program did the spin DR get into? Texas, Florida, Tennesse?

Edited by greenedevils

Wright graduated, but Shuffler is still here. He had a couple of drops against JC but Carmichael can flat chunk it down the field. Sorry, I forget you and Comp still get together on Friday nights and watch that game film...you know since we no longer compete for the same gold ball, you boys should move on.

You're probably right about moving on...it was a classic game however and what any high school baller plays for. I enjoy coming to Burley and have great repect for the Greenedevil program. I like to see a ball club have the whole town/community behind them with everyone excited. Hopefully you guys will win that gold ball this year. I hope this rivalry is continued as the teams are very competitive throughout the years and the gates are reasonably good. I doubt we will renew with Knox West next year as hardly any fans traveled to Kingsport.