Greeneville vs Sullivan South Week 1

THSVikings2004

OK enough already. I started it so I will finish it. First of all, the reason the Dr. didn't get into the end zone in the last OT was because of one person. Chaz Story. He was a Soph. And yes we know he is now a Senior. And I have stated on other threads that he is one of the best LB's in the state. I know the family from a long time ago. My whole beef from that game is the holding call with 30 seconds left. All know that was bogus. It called back the winning TD. Overtime should never have happened. And no, the Dr. is not playing college football now. He is putting himself through college. But his high school career stands for itself.

So, I have emmense respect for Barb and she knows it. I use to be in the "credit" business in Greene county and I had to deal with the consequenses of putting an interstate from Tri-City Airport through Greene County going to Dollywood. That project started long ago and the first move was to bring the bankruptsy court from Knoxville to Greenville. And your Saviour was crucial to the pillaging that took place over about a 15 year period. The farms were bankrupted, bought up, and sold back to the federal government for a hefty profit all by the same corrupt politicians. All in the name of progress. Meanwhile the Tennessee taxpayers footed the bill. Now, it's nothing but urban legend. Most senior landowners at that time are most likely passed on. And most current residents and decendents don't have a clue what happened. Because he built this and built that and employees him and employees her and all is good to the residents of Greene County. But it you are brave enough to do a bit of digging then you will find the corruption that is the nucleous of your recent heritage. The people of Greene County are wonderful people but very few know of what I speak. The '08 Quarterfinal was but a sampling of said maneuvering.

That said, Chaz Story leads this Greeneville team in what looks to be the best Greenville tally in years. After Friday night I will be behind them 100% as I was all last year. I saw the Greeneville/DB/Science Hill scrimmage and I knew where they were headed. They made a tremendous run last year and they are representing NET well. And we need some representing so Kudos to them. I hope how much they bring home the gold ball this year. As well as DB for I don't think the 'Toppers can hold them down this year.

I do think South will play well against Greeneville. I am not scared. We have skills and I think we will display some of them. I will say the Greeneville players have always been ultra-respectable whether at Death Valley or on their home turf. And the most respectable of them all was (labled bad boy) Jordan Greenway. Sometimes the best of football players don't seem to make it to or find success in the college ranks. But in no way does his downfall detract from his stellar ability at Field General. He was a success story waiting to happen and life got the best of him. So it happens to many young athletes who have untold college ability.

It is a special hand of cards that allows a young man to find his way through a successful college football career and come out the other side an upstanding citizen. My hat is off to them. It is a ruthless journey to those who do not have first hand experience.

So Burley will be invaded by the Rebel Flag mongers this Friday! We will bring Grandmothers, Great-grandmothers, cousins, step cousins, step cousins next door neighbor, the dog, and somebody unfortunate enough to stick their thumb out on the road and not know what they are in for. The Nation has not won at Burley in a while. So we are predicted to get killed. At least we know where we stand. So it is on. The Rebel Nation.

Edited by compusatman

OK enough already. I started it so I will finish it. First of all, the reason the Dr. didn't get into the end zone in the last OT was because of one person. Chaz Story. He was a Soph. And yes we know he is now a Senior. And I have stated on other threads that he is one of the best LB's in the state. I know the family from a long time ago. My whole beef from that game is the holding call with 30 seconds left. All know that was bogus. It called back the winning TD. Overtime should never have happened. And no, the Dr. is not playing college football now. He is putting himself through college. But his high school career stands for itself.

So, I have emmense respect for Barb and she knows it. I use to be in the "credit" business in Greene county and I had to deal with the consequenses of putting an interstate from Tri-City Airport through Greene County going to Dollywood. That project started long ago and the first move was to bring the bankruptsy court from Knoxville to Greenville. And your Saviour was crucial to the pillaging that took place over about a 15 year period. The farms were bankrupted, bought up, and sold back to the federal government for a hefty profit all by the same corrupt politicians. All in the name of progress. Meanwhile the Tennessee taxpayers footed the bill. Now, it's nothing but urban legend. Most senior landowners at that time are most likely passed on. And most current residents and decendents don't have a clue what happened. Because he built this and built that and employees him and employees her and all is good to the residents of Greene County. But it you are brave enough to do a bit of digging then you will find the corruption that is the nucleous of your recent heritage. The people of Greene County are wonderful people but very few know of what I speak. The '08 Quarterfinal was but a sampling of said maneuvering.

That said, Chaz Story leads this Greeneville team in what looks to be the best Greenville tally in years. After Friday night I will be behind them 100% as I was all last year. I saw the Greeneville/DB/Science Hill scrimmage and I knew where they were headed. They made a tremendous run last year and they are representing NET well. And we need some representing so Kudos to them. I hope how much they bring home the gold ball this year. As well as DB for I don't think the 'Toppers can hold them down this year.

I do think South will play well against Greeneville. I am not scared. We have skills and I think we will display some of them. I will say the Greeneville players have always been ultra-respectable whether at Death Valley or on their home turf. And the most respectable of them all was (labled bad boy) Jordan Greenway. Sometimes the best of football players don't seem to make it to or find success in the college ranks. But in no way does his downfall detract from his stellar ability at Field General. He was a success story waiting to happen and life got the best of him. So it happens to many young athletes who have untold college ability.

It is a special hand of cards that allows a young man to find his way through a successful college football career and come out the other side an upstanding citizen. My hat is off to them. It is a ruthless journey to those who do not have first hand experience.

So Burley will be invaded by the Rebel Flag mongers this Friday! We will bring Grandmothers, Great-grandmothers, cousins, step cousins, step cousins next door neighbor, the dog, and somebody unfortunate enough to stick their thumb out on the road and not know what they are in for. The Nation has not won at Burley in a while. So we are predicted to get killed. At least we know where we stand. So it is on. The Rebel Nation.

If you read this backwards it sounds Demonic.

:roflolk: Gotta hand it to you,WaCo, you got a doctorate degree in funny. :thumb:

I agree, Waco is one of my old favorites but, when you get 1 or 2 more on here that try and act like him it get's pretty nerve racking. Waco has a smarty pants demeaner that is funny. The others that try and follow in his foot steps are down right rude and NOT FUNNY. Some hate Waco but the boards would not be the same without him. He just gets out of hand sometimes thats all. Nothing real bad.

One other thing, Alot of good talent gets looked over in this area. :cry:

I really think they are putting things in prospective with the youth around here and it's good to see.

Who can read all this? I am taking this as my bedtime story... I will be out by paragraph 2

I WAS THINKING THE SAME ABOUT YOU WHEN I READ SOME OF YOU POST!! :thumb:

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: It doesn't get any funnier than this! I'm impressed. I was wondering where you were. Now I know. Go ahead Otis...wear it out. Give me all you got. You deserve to. Because I will be laughing for a long time now. I'll buy you a drink for that one.

Is South still running a spread O? Last year Greenville was about the only team that truly put pressure on the Viking QB on a regular bases. Their DE was a beast last year.

Same spread Cap. My first impression is a little more aggressive than Stacy was with a sprinkling of Bobby Bowden gadget plays. Let's see what the 2nd game brings.

Who can read all this? I am taking this as my bedtime story... I will be out by paragraph 2

I'm gonna have to wait for the cliff notes to really understand it, but I think he is saying The Loss (as it will be forever known) was a carefully orchestrated political maneuver at the direction of Greeneville's benefactor (referred to as our Saviour)I'm still trying to figure how he got from state-sponsored land grabbing to referee payola in only 15 years...and why the socio-political structure of Greene County has anything to do with a FOOTBALL GAME.