Greeneville vs Sullivan South Week 1

THSVikings2004

I guess you'll never let it go, just because your son "the spin DR" couldnt spin his way in to the end zone against our D, let it go. Not to mention two of our freshman defensive lineman that are now juniors. By the way what "BIG TIME" program did the spin DR get into? Texas, Florida, Tennesse?

I understand the retaliatory dig, but that's pretty cold. Not many go on to play big time college ball. Taylor was without doubt on of the 2 best RBs in South football history,the other being Jeremy Osborne from the early 90's. And I have repect for any young man working part time to help pay for his college education. Isn't that what we want to teach our youngsters? Work hard to succeed?

I understand the retaliatory dig, but that's pretty cold. Not many go on to play big time college ball. Taylor was without doubt on of the 2 best RBs in South football history,the other being Jeremy Osborne from the early 90's. And I have repect for any young man working part time to help pay for his college education. Isn't that what we want to teach our youngsters? Work hard to succeed?

It's not directed to Taylor, but his Old Man. That's what all of this boils down to, he just can't get past the point, that he didn't get across that line, no matter how hard or long he thinks about it, ain't gonna happen!! So he decides to attack our community now.

As much as you have to whine about Comp and this is the best you can come up with? Kick unemployed, broke people? A community saddled with double-digit unemployment and failed small businesses? I'm sure there are plenty of folks from Stinksport...er Kingsport who use our regional bankruptcy courts. Maybe we have a couple of those bookmakers working there who could help a friend...but seriously, Comp...you really need to let it go....after this long does it really matter who had their butt kicked by Maryville?

Barb, Comp is not a Kingsporter. He hates Kingsport and everybody in it. Won't even shop here. He's a Colonial Heights resident. Soon to be moving because Kingsport is taking over that area. Kind of like buying a old car and fixing it up. Maybe Comp will move to Greenville :)

I guess you'll never let it go, just because your son "the spin DR" couldnt spin his way in to the end zone against our D, let it go. Not to mention two of our freshman defensive lineman that are now juniors. By the way what "BIG TIME" program did the spin DR get into? Texas, Florida, Tennesse?

THAT'S A LOW BLOW - What's your credentials? Did you or yours even make it to the varsity field on Friday nights?? That's not cool!

Edited by PowrPlus

My question to you would be… did you even go to school?? Because it’s obvious that your parents didn’t teach you anything. ^_^

THAT'S A LOW BLOW - What's your credentials? Did you or yours even make it to the varsity field on Friday nights?? That's not cool!

What if my credentials include being one of the people in Greene County that has lost their job, trying to survive and keep a roof over my kids head and food on the table? Talk about low blows, which is worse?

This guy is still living his dream through his son, and just cant let the playoffs from two years ago die? Why not worry about what his son is doing now? Which is from the sounds of it extremely well? Why beat a community down, about something they can't control?

That's what is not cool!!!!

What if my credentials include being one of the people in Greene County that has lost their job, trying to survive and keep a roof over my kids head and food on the table? Talk about low blows, which is worse?

This guy is still living his dream through his son, and just cant let the playoffs from two years ago die? Why not worry about what his son is doing now? Which is from the sounds of it extremely well? Why beat a community down, about something they can't control?

Comp I have to say he has a point... those cheating refs don't represent the entire community. :twisted:

On a serious note... I think you two should hug so we can move on. :wub: It's getting closer to game time. :popcorneater:

Hey, I'm out of a job to after 27 yrs. I hear ya, I get where you are coming from . . . I am just kinda letting my daddy instincts kick in when I see someone go after our young one's.

Let's see now,we were talking about the big game right? Well, Spradlin will be tough to tackle, Carmichael a challenge to catch, Shuffler difficult to cover, Hall a monster to block, and if that's not enough, Ogle will have us starting at the 20 each possession. Hmmm, Rebels better bring some game. I'm looking for an inspired effort by the South boys with some significant changes and wrinkles thrown in by the coaching staff.

REBEL NATION :thumb:

Let's see now,we were talking about the big game right? Well, Spradlin will be tough to tackle, Carmichael a challenge to catch, Shuffler difficult to cover, Hall a monster to block, and if that's not enough, Ogle will have us starting at the 20 each possession. Hmmm, Rebels better bring some game. I'm looking for an inspired effort by the South boys with some significant changes and wrinkles thrown in by the coaching staff.

REBEL NATION :thumb:

Is South still running a spread O? Last year Greenville was about the only team that truly put pressure on the Viking QB on a regular bases. Their DE was a beast last year.

Edited by Cap1