Who Can Play with Alcoa in 3A

logcabinman

No one in 3A from this state can play with them. I'm not so sure that Alcoa wouldnt win it all in 6A. I know that there may be depth issues when playing a larger school but Alcoa didnt even use Coco at running back and again just threw 7 passes all night. The line will return, for the most part, 4 starters if you count the Owenby kid who place tight end as a lineman. Who in 6A can compete with them?

They just beat arguably the best team in 6A last night. I don't know if there's anyone in this state period who is better, regardless of classification. I'm just glad my team doesn't play in the same class as either Maryville or Alcoa. IMHO, those two pretty much have it sewn up in their class, as they have for the past decade it seems like. I also think that Maryville and Alcoa have the two best coaches in the state by a country mile. Idk what's in the water over in Blount County, but why don't you guys send some of it over here to the west side. :roflol:

If you shop around in 5A and 6A, there's probably some teams who could play with Alcoa. Just not many that could beat them, and I don't believe you'll find anyone who's better right now. And with all due respect to Milan, I don't think there's a team in 3A this year who could stay within 2 scores of Alcoa. Ofcourse, the season is still very young. I just don't see it happening, I think Alcoa probably played the closest game they will have this season last night. This from an unbiased observer.