The Warriors from Marion Co. vs The SP Pirates

OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate says "It's Here"

And Powerp says them jasper folks are saying O NO!!! :roflolk: I said it once and I will say it again..I root for Jasper when they are not playing us being an area team...but they have five losses in a row coming...starting with Bledsoe tonight then us Grundy Sequatchie and Signal...It is definitily not going to get any easier for the warriors! The SP boys need to practice hard and come out ready...Even though they won big tonight there are still ALOT of things to work on on both sides of the ball...Get it done boys...Rally the troops..the warriors are coming

KL has been out of pocket lately, but is back in time to do some cage rattling. KL was wondering where Bill49, PurpleGrad Mrs. GB, Marion Madness, TTP, BigJ, DieHardPurple, and all the other Warrior fans are? KL says it isn't going to be any fun just conversing with OP, TT99, PowerP, and rlh all week. KL hopes you get them puters fixed and tell us what Marion is bringing to the Pitt. KL was wondering if OP has seen any of them Marion fans with those prescription glasses on yet?

Edited by THE KING LEON

I can't make a little website about this game because that durn Beck guy didn't turn in his survey for my book. I garuntee you that this is going to be a rival game. Let me ask you a question. What happened to Beck tonight up in Bledsoe? I couldn't believe that durn score. I hope Grider doesn't call those pass plays next week that got intercepted tonight. I garuntee you that will get us beat against a good team. I don't know what he was thinking. I garuntee you that Beck will have his boys ready to play. Grider needs to make our boys lift alot of weights this week so we will be real big and strong for Friday night. That Hale boy needs to wear some ankle weights this week. He got run down once tonight. I garuntee you we will need him to be real fast on Friday night. You think im joking cause im not.

Well fellers...... Old Pirate figured it's bout time to tell the youngons about the greatest rivalry in Tenn.

Now ccording to OP's great grand pappy this here feud got started shortly after SP became the manufacturing center point of this valley about 1902. It appears them SP fellers got to be well known as potential stud makers after working in them foundries. Them felines from Jasper would come down that old Jasper Hwy and try and bushwack them a stud maker to take a home with them. Didn't take very long OP recons them felines from SP went and grabbed them ther skillets and introduced them Jasper gals to whats them fellers had known for a right smart amount of time.

You see.....being ther were a bunch of them ther skillets round town they throwed a bunch at them Jasper gals. Recon some found the way up the valley. Now you folks know how them felines feel bout them ther skillets. Corse they wanted them back. After them ballgames them felines would come out a swinging with the winner taking the stud home and the skillets. Well....... it is pretty easy too a see who went and got the studs. Them Jasper folks been feuding with SP ever since. Recon they bushwack one ever now and again but still looking for some stud makers in Jasper