milan @ westview

bulldoggfan

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last Thread You Said Milan Was Down This Year....Make Up Your Mind! :roflolk:

Well of course we are a bit down. Look what we lost. We replaced all 11 starters on offense. He is right, but I still think we will win this game. Our D is solid. Our offense is getting better with every series it seems. One fella said he heard our offensive line needs work. They played against a good front 4 in Huntingdon and ran for 305 yards. Had a total of 411 yards offense. I would say that over all our line is pretty good. They just need experience. They will be fine. I still say 21-6.

Milan being down a little from last year, doesnt mean they'll lose a lot of games. Coach Morris is a good coach, and Milan has a lot of athletes...and their fans love football.

The last 2 years, Milan had a dominating team; and of course, went deep into the playoffs. I just dont see that happening for them this year....due to all they lost off of last years team.

But, Milan is still a good team.

This will be a great game Milan's defense is very good as well as Westview's. If the young offense of Milan can keep composed and play 4 quarters of turnover free football they might come out on top.

It will be a game of defense, Westview must keep Milan from the big plays and find a way to score on there tough Milan's defense.. TURNOVERS ARE THE KEY....The team with the most turnovers will lose.

Westview 14 Milan 10

This will be a great game Milan's defense is very good as well as Westview's. If the young offense of Milan can keep composed and play 4 quarters of turnover free football they might come out on top.

It will be a game of defense, Westview must keep Milan from the big plays and find a way to score on there tough Milan's defense.. TURNOVERS ARE THE KEY....The team with the most turnovers will lose.

Westview 14 Milan 10

I would agree with everything you have said. I think Westview has the edge simply because of the youth of Milan's offense. If these 2 teams meet in the playoffs, I think the edge would go to Milan due to the fact that this young offense will find it's identity and will get better each week.

I'm really looking forward to the out come of this one. I think this will be a definite test for Milan as Westview seems to be on top of their game this season. I think we will all see if this Milan team is up to the standard of those Bulldog teams of the past few years.

I'll say this will be a close one but with Milan's defense being so good I'll have to take them.

Milan 17

Westview 7

Milan will always be the best team in west tennessee until somebody knocks them off. Not going to happen this year by westview, The only team that might will be Camden, and that will be in the playoffs. Milan may have lost their starting offense last year, but the kids know this is a big game and they will step up to the challenge.